P's Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neeklette

Reaction score
Is there somewhere you can sell items on the p's like the market on the ID L?

Yes, in the afternoon, Cafe Mama comes with a cart and you can sell items to her. Cafe Mama is the one who has slightly blonde hair. She also sells food from her cart so you purchase something if you want

*Hayden*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, in the afternoon, Cafe Mama comes with a cart and you can sell items to her. Cafe Mama is the one who has slightly blonde hair. She also sells items from her cart so you purchase something if you want

*Hayden*
Cafe Mama does not buy items from you; she operates a food cart where you can buy special food items.

There will be three other characters who will visit your garden every afternoon provided that the weather is permissible. They will ask you if you have anything to sell to them.

Cafe Mama does not sell items; she operates a food cart where you can buy special food items.

There will be three other characters who will visit your garden every afternoon provided that the weather is permissible. They will ask you if you have anything to sell to them.
Yea thats what i meant items=food. It was unclear though :(

Yea thats what i meant items=food. It was unclear though :(
Oops let me correct my previous post - Cafe Mama does sell items, but you can't sell items to her. Sorry 'bout that. :(

The buyers are the other characters.

Thanks guys I knew about the travelling seller but I can never seem to get the at the right time hehe.

Edit: Woops never mind he just arrived hehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back