Photo
- - - - -

V5 problems help please!

• Please log in to reply

Izzy429M

• izzy429m user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:07 PM ( #1 )

Well I left my v5 and v4 alone for a little while but when I came back my tamagotchi kept making little marks shouting at each other this only happens if you don't look after it, but that isn't my problem the buttons weren't communicating the sound wasn't on so I pressed the button on the back and pressed download button A was the only one that was working so what's wrong.

P.S. sorry about my punctuation

Replies

Views

Started

14 Apr 2013

Last Post

28 Apr 2013

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:48 PM ( #2 )

I don't have a v5, but when the Tama starts yelling on the v6, it means they're about to leave. (Or die, whatever you wanna call it). Luckily, you pressed the reset button. That probably saved them. (If they WERE running away, I'm just assuming they were.)
Hope I helped.

Lemuritchi

• lemuritchi user photo

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:29 PM ( #3 )

On the V5 if the Tamas are yelling it means that they're hearts are empty and you need to take care of them, however if they're yelling and the buttons wont respond it means they're about to go back to TamaPlanet and you have to reset and download if you want to keep them.

Izzy429M

• izzy429m user photo

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:03 AM ( #4 )

But the buttons won't respond button A beeps and does nothing button B and C don't do anything at all

Lemuritchi

• lemuritchi user photo

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:09 PM ( #5 )

That means that they're about to leave! To stop them I'd hit the reset button in the back of the Tama, that will give you a little time to make them happy so they won't leav,