Japanese Tama Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbingham08

Reaction score
Hey All,

I don't know if this has ever been done, but what about a Japanese Tamagotchi Hatch? I have a Mesutchi and Morino arriving sometime this week (fingers crossed) and I'd love to get it running with some others. Would anyone be interested?

cool idea...and one i can actually join.

i have a japanese v3. i'd probably join. depends on the date though. i'll have to freeze my tama log for a bit.

Sounds great - I have a couple of Japanese tamagotchis that I'm yet to hatch.

I've got a Japanese P2 and two Angelgotchs I haven't opened.

Let me know when :)

I could join, if my dad gets me a p's or 15th anniversary, but the postage might take a while...

Im up for that I've not been in a hatch for a while. Not sure what I will be running probably my iD L, P,s and nano hmmmm

When were you thinking of starting it? How about Children's Day (boys day) its on the 5th of May and its a Japanese national holiday! I think it would be a good fit.

Has anyone started their tamas for this?

May 5 was yesterday :)
not for all of us though :)

it's still the 5th here..

i do want to start my japanese v3, but i already have 4 running and 2 are going inactive after they move to the next gen.

but i am off the next 3 days..idk

Oh man I thought the 5th was today! I will start mine in an hour. Going to be running iD L and P's

I dont know if anyone is still in this?

I am running my P's atm as iD L didnt grow up in time

IMAG0313_zps87fe6711.jpg

6eaf8c33-a34b-4c69-bc27-2c484783be26_zpsc0009662.jpg

I started a new hatch as well for the end of the month I will still post here until then but I hope to have my iD L running in it too and to have found my IR phone

https://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n485/neonmoo/6eaf8c33-a34b-4c69-bc27-2c484783be26_zpsc0009662.jpg

I hatched my Pink Angelgotch. He's a Maruten (the secondary babitchi stage) called Castiel. I'll post some pictures later today.

Nothing changed since yesterday :/ it was on pause whilst i was at work though

Yesterday my Turtletchi grew up into Maimaitchi they are my two fave characters on the P's at the moment they are really cute ^^

Maimaitchi then grew up in to Atchitchi as I am clearly rubbish as usual at looking after tamas, and as I have the fairy pierce I changed him into Matchtchi not the best of the changes but still pretty cool.

IMAG0319_zpsea03a516.jpg

He looks like hes thinking about setting that lovely room on fire o_O

Well Ive had mine on pause for a couple of days, I do now have 2 out of 4 puzzle pieces however I need new batteries so wont be logging until I can get some more :(

Castiel left me today :(

He was only 9, but it was the 'good' departure. He seemed sad to go and said "Thanks!"

Have fun guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back