3 in 1 MGA virtual pet - Looking for instructions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
So I purchased the 3 in 1 MGA virtual pet (bear, dog, penguin) and even though it came in packaging, someone sliced the bottom of the packaging off and the instructions are gone x.x i'm hoping someone here has GOT to know or have the instructions for this pet? I'm supposed to be able to run all three at once like a nano double I think...but I can't for the life of me figure out how

WhiteClaw84 might know more about this pet since she has almost all the MGA pets and enjoys them. Not sure you can raise all 3 at once, though, i think you can only pick one to raise. But i could very well be wrong.

I don't think that you can run all three at once. I think the packaging was merely stating that you can run all three just not at once. I can't remember the wording I saw on the back of the package though. If you need any other info from the instructions I can try to upload them for you :)

what's weird is that if I press the mode button without any icons lit...it brings up a menu that shows all three pets and I can scroll though them

exactly, I can only hit enter and pick the bear which just takes me to him since he's my current pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back