My tamagotchi v5 button are not working :-(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy429M

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v5 buttons have gone weird, button A beeps and doesn't do anything button B and C don't do anything at all what's wrong with my tamagotchi

If you are comfortable with opening up the tamagotchi, you can clean the button contacts (the part on the bottom of the buttons that touches the circuit board). It may also be that your tamas are running away, but they would have angry signs above them if that's so. If they do, hurry to reset and download so you don't lose your tamas! ;)

I don't want to reset completely I don't want to open it up they are shouting at me but the buttons aren't working I don't know why please help izzy429m

You don't have to reset completely. When you press the reset button, there should be two options: RESET, and DOWNLOAD. Press download, and your tamas will come back just as they were before you pressed the reset button. You may have to fix the time though. Hope this helps! ;)

Thanks but it doesn't work I can't even choose download or reset

Hmm,

I don't know much about the V5, but my Tama-Go had the download/reset feature. However, I think when run for the very first time there is no such option. So maybe(if you opened it) you touched something that caused your Tamagotchi to think it was "brandnew"?

For your buttons you could try to blow on them(so possible dust goes away), although I wouldn't really know how. :p

I've had this tamagotchi since 24 November 2012 it was used but it kept resetting my grandad fixed for by opening it up do you think this might of caused it?

Oh wait I just pressed reset by accident and it works again yay it's fixed !!!

In the future if you have problems like this, you can try the download/reset thing. Or, you can take out the battery, look to see if there's any dust in the spot where the battery is supposed to go, wait a few seconds, then put that battery or a new battery in. Strange things can happen when a battery is incorrectly placed.

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back