- - - - -

Watch out for this ebay seller/listing!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:27 PM ( #1 )

Hey guys :)

I usually don't post things like this regarding sellers because I try to be understanding but I was shocked at how my transaction went down with this seller.  I bought the Tamagotchi Plus Color that is listed here: http://www.ebay.com/...=item417286812c .  I asked the seller if there were any scratches and the seller stated that there were only very small minor scratches on the battery cover.

Well the seller took a FULL week to ship it despite claiming she would ship it in two days.  When I got it it was horribly scratched on the front and back.  I was very disappointed.  I am returning it.  I'm shocked that the seller is listing the item already for bid when I haven't even shipped it back.  Crazy!

Anyway...if you don't mind a super scratched Tamagotchi Plus Color then buy it...but I would steer clear.

Replies

Views

Started

16 Apr 2013

Last Post

20 Apr 2013

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:45 PM ( #2 )

I don't think its right for them to sell the item when its still in your hands. I might actually consider reporting the member for faulty selling and knowing you still have the item. Show ebay proof of the on-going sale and images of said item.

jzwolf530

• jzwolf530 user photo

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:55 PM ( #3 )

I would also report it. Looking at the listing, I don't even see any mentions of it being scratched! That's shady.

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:08 AM ( #4 )

Thats terrible! He/she already put it up on eBay and it already has 2 bids! What if you send it and it doesn't arrive there! She/he should be reported!

SailorRosette

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:46 PM ( #5 )

If you don't send it... They'd be in trouble with the next buyer anyway. I hope you reported them, not suppose to sell items like that... Preorder stuff only...

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:25 PM ( #6 )

If you don't send it... They'd be in trouble with the next buyer anyway. I hope you reported them, not suppose to sell items like that... Preorder stuff only...

I'm not sure how to report it.  I did send the item but I was thinking....what if it gets lost in the mail or something?!

I clicked on report item but couldn't figure out which option/list it belonged under for the report!

SailorRosette

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:30 PM ( #7 )

What options does it give you?

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:48 AM ( #8 )

That's odd, i see no scratches on the thing in the picture. Maybe they have a good one for the photo and are selling/sending a bad one? Which is even worse.

Still just... ouch.

Usually i file a claim with 'item is not as described' when issues arise. I will tick off send back for a refund most of the time, but I tell them i won't send it back if the price is outrageous for shipping in regards to how much I'd get back in a refund. It depends on the item, cost, and country.