Watch out for this ebay seller/listing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

I usually don't post things like this regarding sellers because I try to be understanding but I was shocked at how my transaction went down with this seller. I bought the Tamagotchi Plus Color that is listed here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-Tamagotchi-Color-2008-Pink-/281094291756?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item417286812c . I asked the seller if there were any scratches and the seller stated that there were only very small minor scratches on the battery cover.

Well the seller took a FULL week to ship it despite claiming she would ship it in two days. When I got it it was horribly scratched on the front and back. I was very disappointed. I am returning it. I'm shocked that the seller is listing the item already for bid when I haven't even shipped it back. Crazy!

Anyway...if you don't mind a super scratched Tamagotchi Plus Color then buy it...but I would steer clear.

I don't think its right for them to sell the item when its still in your hands. I might actually consider reporting the member for faulty selling and knowing you still have the item. Show ebay proof of the on-going sale and images of said item.

Thats terrible! He/she already put it up on eBay and it already has 2 bids! What if you send it and it doesn't arrive there! She/he should be reported!

If you don't send it... They'd be in trouble with the next buyer anyway. I hope you reported them, not suppose to sell items like that... Preorder stuff only...

If you don't send it... They'd be in trouble with the next buyer anyway. I hope you reported them, not suppose to sell items like that... Preorder stuff only...
I'm not sure how to report it. I did send the item but I was thinking....what if it gets lost in the mail or something?!

I clicked on report item but couldn't figure out which option/list it belonged under for the report!

That's odd, i see no scratches on the thing in the picture. Maybe they have a good one for the photo and are selling/sending a bad one? Which is even worse.

Still just... ouch.

Usually i file a claim with 'item is not as described' when issues arise. I will tick off send back for a refund most of the time, but I tell them i won't send it back if the price is outrageous for shipping in regards to how much I'd get back in a refund. It depends on the item, cost, and country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back