It's so hot in Atlanta! Where are you from and how hot is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi22982

Reaction score
My room feels like a sauna. I bought a ceiling fan I can NOT wait to put it up!

I'm in California right now since I'm from here and I'm home for spring break and it's around 58 degrees but I go to school in Virginia and when I left it was like 90 out!

Here in Poland we barely got rid of the supposedly never ending winter-spring...

It's... not cold nor warm right now, as usually in the morning. It's 50F in Warsaw right now and mom let me go out with only a hoodie on. It was hot yesterday though.

The day starts at like 10 degrees, goes as high as 17 degrees and drops at 9 degrees. I know, cold.

I Belgium it was getting pretty warm these days(finally). Today the weather forecast went up to 20° C meaning that it'll probably be 25° C inside..

In England it's averaging about 60/65 during the day and 50 at night (Fahrenheit). But this is our summer because the weather doesn't get much warmer than this.

30 - 37 degrees celcius here in our place. It's really hot hot hot!!

35-38 degrees celsius in my country. Feels like. . . I'm inside an oven or something. Good thing air conditioner was invented to save the day. -.-"

It's barely 20 Celcius here and it's terrible. It's already too hot for me.

In England it's averaging about 60/65 during the day and 50 at night (Fahrenheit). But this is our summer because the weather doesn't get much warmer than this.
Whoa that actually sounds really nice! How are your summers? Where I'm from in the South, it's normal for the temp. to get to 90 degrees somedays. It's usually too hot for anyone to enjoy walking around or doing anything. My friends and I usually go to beaches and pools because it gets so hot. Are beaches a big thing there?

I'm around San Francisco. Love the weather here. This past week, it's been around 70-75. I can't wait for next week~ it's gonna be 80+

Whoa that actually sounds really nice! How are your summers? Where I'm from in the South, it's normal for the temp. to get to 90 degrees somedays. It's usually too hot for anyone to enjoy walking around or doing anything. My friends and I usually go to beaches and pools because it gets so hot. Are beaches a big thing there?
I'm originally from Virginia, so I definitely understand hot summers. English summers are terrible. Last year I was wearing a coat, winter jacket really, in the middle of July. Last April, around this time, it started raining and did not stop until about the second week of May. Then it fluctuates between nice, rainy, cold, dingy. But it never gets about 75-80 degrees.

It felt like spring for one week. Joyful, 65-degree-Fahrenheit spring.

Then it went back to mild winter and it is slowly warming back up. Right now it's nighttime, and it is 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Which is around 3 degrees celsius.

Better than a few days ago! And it was 17 degrees Fahrenheit (that's about -8 celsius) yesterday morning and maybe this morning too.

In the winter it is dry and cold. In the summer, it is dry and hot. In spring and fall, dry and cold.

Not that we don't get snow. A few years ago, it snowed in June...

TIRADE OVER. xP

i live in the Atlantic Maritimes of Canada, well as its spring, we are starting to warm up, but the weather ranges from -15C to about 10C.

Can't wait for summer where the weather can be as high as 30C (or more rarely go higher)

Well it's about 24 degrees Celsius (76f) right now. I'm in the Southern Hemisphere, so it's mid nearly late Autumn right now. I'm living in Australia this year, I'm not used to this heat.

Where I come from, it's currently 11 degrees Celsius, (50f) according to Google.

Also Hayden, I think you got that conversion wrong. 18 degrees Celsius is 65f. 40f is only five Celsius degrees above freezing point. ^_^

Well, i live in New Brunswick Canada. Last week it was hot and then we had a snow storm out of nowhere. It's hotter today then any other though. Hope it keeps raising! :)

Holy guacamole! I just looked out the window and we have at least 2 inches of snow! Not a lot of snow, but since it was sunny and 50f yesterday, it's kind of unexpected.

And it's 25 fahrenheit which is around -4 celsius.

I don't want to say my location, but I'll say that it's not Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back