first log! Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awkwardbear70

Reaction score
So recently just got back into tamagotchi's after years without them (needed a hobbie, and this seems to fit perfectly with my lifestyle and nerdy boyfriend:)) but i have a pink tama-go that came with the kutipatchi lite figure. i ordered 6 other figurines that should be here friday! (today is wednesday)

so i hatched her yesterday after speeding to my boyfriends house after picking up the box from my porch. she hatched and shes a girl! this is almost an incomplete log because i didnt think to start it yesteday :( but better late then never:)

she was a nokotochi and she was ADORABLE. we played a lot of games and shopped and my friendship was quickly filled, then i took a nap and left Chase (the boyfriend) to tend to her while he played xbox ha. but when i woke up which was around 5 pm she had evolved into a belltichi. and she has been such all day. we played a lot of games and i connected my lite piece a lot. her current stats are : 1 yr old , 10 lbs, 1st gen, full hungry happy and friendship, 2 train bars, 1 character, 2780 GP. :)

if the 24 hour thing is true she should evolve about 6 since i had her paused while i was in lab today (i go to a career tech school for cosmetology as a junior.) so she was paused from about 7:40-10:30 so thats almost 3 hours. but she should evolve tonight regardless. if you guys have any tips or comments feel free to post them here and let me know im always open to help and would like tama friends to chat tama with :) :wub: :wub: :wub:

oops forgot to mention chase and i are calling her Cake after the female version of adventure time "Fiona and Cake" Fiona's little sidekick cat (like Jake to Finn) is Cake :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay !! sorry i didnt unpdate until late i was in a car accident today though luckily chase cake and i are all three aye'okay i cant say the same for my car or my license. shellitchi evolved into a makiko about an hour ago while i was napping due to my long day! shes adorable. weve played some games and ive stopped pausing her during lab she seems to do okay with that so there we go. thank god tomorrow is friday though ! well new stats : 2 yrs 33 lbs 1 gen , 4 hungry 3 happy (need to play some games after i post this) 5 training, full friendship, 8350 GP

Latest posts

Back