no date place?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Tamagotchi is this? If it is V6 and under, there is no date place, just wait for the matchmaker to come :) But if it is Tama-Go, go to the games icon, and scroll all the way down. If the date place isnt there, wait another day :)

Hope I helped ;D

On my tama-go, it took until my pipotchi was 9 until it came up. If you paused your tama at all, it may take a bit longer than the normal age :)

Ah-HAH! It means your Makiko will become an oldie, and it won't let you go to the Date Place until she's an Otokitchi. That's just based on my experiences, though.

I agree, pausing causes the Date Place to show up late. For future reference, I suggest you take the batteries out every time you want to pause it so things don't mess up. :)

Your Tamagotchi will not become an oldie until you stop taking good care of it. I had a Kuromametchi that took until age 24 (I think) before it finally became Ojitchi after I left him alone all day. By the same token, I had a Necktietchi who turned into an oldie at around age 5, because I was really busy and didn't take good care of him.

So if you want to try your luck and see if your Makiko gets married as an adult, keep taking very good care of her, and her years will advance, and you might eventually see the Date Place. If you want to see the date place ASAP, then you may want to let her change into an Otokitchi.

However, Makiko is a pretty cute character, and it's kind of sad to see her get old. :/

Latest posts

Back