- - - - -

v4.5 growth help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:47 AM ( #1 )

hi guys :) i've got a question

how do you get the character you want on the v4.5?     http://i246.photobuc...growthchart.jpg

i mean, if you've got ura young violetchi, with high spiritual points, it can evolve into shiteketchi, ura zukyutrchi and ura violetchi???

or can it only evolve into ura vilotechi? if so, how do you get the teen you want??

also: is this chart for the 4.5 correct?   http://i4.ifrm.com/1...oad/p894277.png

Replies

Views

Started

20 Apr 2013

Last Post

20 Apr 2013

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:16 AM ( #2 )

The first growth chart you posted is right. Your baby is random as well as your toddler. The growth of Toddler to Teen has percentages to them but I'm not quite sure. To your question, If you have an Ura Young Violetchi if it's high on Funny points, you will end up with Purimatchi. If your Ura Young Violetchi has high Gorgeous points, it will turn into Ura Memetchi and if you have high spiritual points you will get Ura Violetchi. To make things clearer, if you have an Ura Meme teen, you can only get Ura Meme Adults that depends on your points. I suggest you refer to an uratama chart because it's practically the same except there's no universal characters. Hope this helps :)) Don't hesitate to ask me a question :DD

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:38 AM ( #3 )

but how do i get the teen i want then, let's say, i want a ura togetchi, then my teen needs to be in the  urameme family, how do i get a teen in the urameme family, also how do you get a teen in the uramame family and the urakutchipatchi family, also, how do you get a teen in the other family?

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:46 AM ( #4 )

but how do i get the teen i want then, let's say, i want a ura togetchi, then my teen needs to be in the  urameme family, how do i get a teen in the urameme family, also how do you get a teen in the uramame family and the urakutchipatchi family, also, how do you get a teen in the other family?

That has a percentage I think but most of the time it's random. And if you get a universal teen you can only get universal adults.

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:59 AM ( #5 )

which teens are the universal teens and in what family are they?