Riea the v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floralpattern

Reaction score
Riea's first day :)

So I just found my old v4.5! I popped in some batteries reset and waited for the little egg to hatch, I really was hoping for a girl as I only ever seem to get boys. So I was super happy when Riea popped out :) I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it :p :wub:

Pics of Riea's first day :D

So I had a bunch of pics but half of them got deleted -.-

She was playing with her ball, and managed to balance, I had a pic of her first poop, one of her and her two brothers (my v3 and other 4.5) :p And a bunch more, but I suppose the important ones will have to do.

61e66921-0a36-463c-95b5-e3f6cd95caf2.jpg

Riea as an egg:) Excuse my nail polish it's Sunday after all :)

735e5cbe-d734-4cad-b914-787cf9dc44f2.jpg

Nawwrr:) She's a 'lil baby g' :wub:

b839d973-bdf3-4ee6-9aff-98381a6e16ff.jpg

This is a real rubbish picture in terms of quality, but I'm on my phone so if some of these pics seem poo, y'know why:) But here's Riea as a toddler :) Just the character I was hoping for I've had enough of the star looking one! :hitodetchi:

I sure do hope I can get on later and update you guys, or at least tomorrow, but I'll be sure to take plenty of pics :) And not delete them this time! That's all for now! :ichigotchi:

Bed Time! :p

Well Riea, along with my other tamas (Milo- v3, and Binky- v4.5) are asleep :) This will only be a quick and not too exciting update... Riea got a visit from the pre-school teacher, but I didn't manage to stop and get a pic as I was making dinner -.- Anywhoins... These are Riea's stats for the end of her first day, bare in mind I've been busy today so these will be quite poor :p

Hungry - <3<3<3<3

Happy - <3<3<3<3

Smiley face - 6

Star - 6

Fist - 20 (I want this to be the biggest skill count so I'm only feeding her sausages:p)

Training - 2 bars

Weight - (ouch.) 27lb hope she don't get no fatter I have a thing with keeping them ultra light haha.

point - 10355 (I cheated a little, bite me)

I'll post again when I can school tomorrow so she'll have to go on pause a while.

:wub:

IMPORTANT!

So my globe v4.5 seems to be broken, I keep putting new batteries in but it just keeps saying it's battery has ran out -.-

So.. because I'm enjoying the logging stuff, I'll be prepping for logging my other v4.5 and maybe my v3 if I can keep up with it, but they're less fun :/ So I need to buy a new cable to upload pics to my comp and new battery for the tama, and I'll update as soon as! Sorry I didn't upload this quicker, but I've been really trying to fix my globe tama to no success:/ Anyways update when I can! -- Floralpattern.

Latest posts

Back