- - - - -

Do you drive?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:54 AM ( #18 )

not yet hoping to be able to soon

I've been old enough for a year and a half now, and a year before that before they raised the driving age but my mum was just like "NOPE YOU'RE NOT READY TO LEARN TO DRIVE YET!!!!!!!!"

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:49 AM ( #19 )

I have a car and my license but I avoid driving at all costs. My boyfriend usually just drives me everywhere because I hate driving. It makes me so anxious and scared and I'm always afraid that I'm making everyone around angry somehow and I don't even realize it D;

The worst thing I *almost* did was when I was learning I went to park the car at my house and I accidentally pressed the gas instead of the break and almost rammed right into my step dad's camaro 

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:08 AM ( #20 )

I just started Driver's Ed on Monday. I can get my license in November, but I'm scared to start actually driving in traffic. Country backroads is one thing; city driving quite another. And unfortunately, they don't teach you how to drive a manual transmission in our driver's ed, so I'll have to rely on my parents for that instruction.

We can get our driver's license at 15 here, and we can start Driver's Ed at 14.5, so I could have taken the class when it was held last September. But I'm a little less busy at the end of the school year and beginning of the summer than at the beginning of the school year.

• hopemccarthyauroralovingtn user photo

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:28 AM ( #21 )

I am not driving yet,but i dream someday i can drive this

BAAAMMM Lambo veneno 2013, yeah i know it's just a dream but If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen. Happy sunday

• violetvioletchi user photo

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:57 PM ( #22 )

I'm just learning to drive (I just practiced with my mom this morning!) I didn't get my license 3 years ago when I could have because of the insurance cost as well as the fact that my family only has one car which my mom uses for work....so I would have nothing *to* drive. The reason I'm trying to get it now is because the job I want requires me to have a license. My dream car is a nice sleek corvette but that's not happening for a while :P