My Tamagotchi P's KILLED my iD L!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
WellI got my tamagotchi P's yesterday and today I have been connecting my P's and iD L loads but the P's been sending horrible presents to the iD L like poop and fly's. That was ok untill it sent it a floating skull that chased my tama around the screen, after that my iD L has been sick loads of times and has now just died even though all the stats have been full all day.

Im not too happy about what happened no too sure if I want to connect them again now that I have had to reset :/ all those tamatomos gone :(

Humm, I wonder if they can go negitive friendship then. Maybe the items being sent made the IDL sick enough so many times, it made him pass away.

If it stands true to the P, like the IDL holding A & C resets your tama to the egg screen.

What direction does the friendship bar go then or what colour? I've never connected before and I noticed that the bar went from blue to orange. I just took it as they were falling in love or something as it was a boy and girl.

I am not sure. I haven't connected my tamas together in a longtime. Let alone my tama p.

I am not sure how it managed to hurt your tama. Maybe those skull was a curse... Who knows. (not me)

There are two bars with similar names that you may be confusing. The friend level in the stats screen (access through icon in top left corner on the main screen) is similar to "happiness" on older models. The bar in the friends list (access through the book icon at the center bottom on the main screen) shows the relationship level between your Tamagotchi and another Tamagotchi that she has connected to by IR.

The happiness bar fills a little every time she wins a connection game, and depletes a little every time she loses a connection game. With enough bad luck, it's possible to totally empty it.

The relationship bar goes up after every certain number of connections. The relationship bar doesn't ever go down again.

I guess if you ever connect those two and your P's starts bullying your iD L, go play some individual games and feed some snacks on your iD L until your happiness bars go back up again.

Because it sounds like your iD L WAS SCARED INTO DEPRESSION AND DEATH. :eek:

Whoah tamagotchi murder!? :eek:

It feels quite... dark of bandai to include such a feature, why would they even...?

After that why didnt u give the tama who gave ur other tama a time out then it (maybe?) stops giving mean and rude things

Thats just terrible! Murder is a Tamagotchi?! Bandai, What the hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back