The Tale of Twinkle and Sparky (Part 2): New Visitors-tchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Author's Note: The second part has the Tamagotchis (Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi) as guest stars and will star in Part 3 and Part 4. The babies meet Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi in this part and will continue in Part 3 and Part 4. Have fun reading! Signed, Chama

As the sun rose up into the sky, everyone was relaxing. The kids were 1 year of age, and their parents were so happy. They started calling them "Mummy" and "Daddy" for their first time, and Rayman was crying tears of joy. But, the babies heard a big knock at the door. "What is it, mummy?" Twinkle blurted. Sparky crawled over to the door and said, "Who's dere? Is anyone at da door?" Sparky said cutely. "I'll get it, son. Oh, hello!" Rayman said as he opened the door. "Hey! We come from Tamagotchi Town, and we wanted to see your new babies-tchi!" said a green blob with arms, legs and a beak. "Oh! Kuchipatchi, Mametchi and Memetchi! Welcome! Twinkle, Sparky, this is Kuchipatchi and his friends, Mametchi and Memetchi." "Nice to meet you!" Mametchi said in a polite tone. "Charmed!" Memetchi said, as she curtsied her skirt. "Twinkle and Sparky are so cute-tchi! Can we play with them?" Kuchipatchi said excitedly. "Sure! Be careful, they might fall over each other and fight, but I'm sure you'll cope." Raygirl said. "Tama...Go...Gotchi?" Sparky babbled. "Yes, these are your Tamagotchi friends, Sparky. Aren't they nice? Have fun and be good to them." Rayman said as he went with Raygirl to go shopping.

A few hours later...

"Aw! Look at their widdle faces! They have their parents genetics!" Mametchi exclaimed. Sparky began crying at Kuchipatchi, but Kuchipatchi didn't know why. "Why is Sparky crying at me-tchi?" Kuchipatchi asked. Twinkle said, "We hungwy wight now!" "Oh! Rayman said that they are eating their special cereal-tchi!" Kuchipatchi exclaimed while Mametchi nodded. The Tamagotchis put the two in their high chairs, and began feeding them. "Come on! Eat the stuff before I get mad!" Memetchi said as she tried shoving the spoon into Twinkle's mouth. Twinkle kept rejecting because Memetchi was too strict. "Memetchi, that's not the way to feed a baby Rayperson-tchi!" Kuchipatchi said as he smacked Memetchi on the back of her head. The babies began giggling and happily ate their food by themselves. "Why I oughta--" Memetchi paused. "Stop, guys!" Mametchi yelled. "You're going to make us a bad influence on the twins!" "Oh...we're sorry-tchi." Kuchipatchi said sadly. "It o-tay, Kuchi!" Sparky said with a smile. "I think they like us-tchi." Kuchipatchi said happily. "Play time, guys!" Mametchi called. The babies crawled right onto the play rug, and began playing. "Ow!" Mametchi exclaimed as Sparky's rattle hit him. "Let's play Catch, huh?" Memetchi said as she got the ball. Memetchi threw it over to Sparky, but then it hit him and he fell over. "Waaaaaaa!" Sparky cried. "You hit Sparky! That's not nice-tchi!" Kuchipatchi said as he helped Sparky. "Sparky like Kuchi. Kuchi nice to Sparky!" Sparky said happily. "Well, these babies sure are stubborn." Memetchi said with a mad face. "We not stubborn!" Twinkle said as she threw the ball at Memetchi. "Ow!" Memetchi yelled.

Meanwhile at Betilla's Shop of Magic...

"I wonder how our babies are doing..." Rayman said as he called Kuchipatchi. "Oh, hey! It's your daddy-tchi!" Kuchipatchi said to the twins. "Hi, Daddy!" they cheered. "What's up?" Mametchi said as he took the phone. "Are my babies okay?" Rayman asked. "Yeah, but Sparky got hit by Memetchi when she was playing Catch with their beach ball." Mametchi said. "Aw, poor Sparky! Did you heal him by putting a band-aid over his head?" Rayman said, worried. "Yep! He's fine now! He's playing with Twinkle, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi." Mametchi replied. "Hi, Daddy! Hi, hi, hiiiii!" Sparky said in the phone. "Aw, hey, little Sparks! Whatcha doin'?" Rayman said playfully. "We playing with Tamagotchi friends!" Sparky said as he played with Twinkle, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi. "Okay, Mametchi. We'll be home soon! Bye!" Rayman said as he hung up.

"Okay guys, your Mummy and Daddy will be home soon!" Mametchi told the twins. "Yay, Mummy and Daddy are coming home!" said the twins excitedly. "Let's watch some TV, shall we? Wanna watch some Adventures of the Little Rayperson?" Mametchi asked. "Yeah! Yeah!" the twins cheered. "Can't we watch something that's not childish?" Memetchi asked. "No, we have to do what Rayman and Raygirl want us to do-tchi." Kuchipatchi said. The show was over and the babies clapped and squealed. "We're home!" Rayman said. "How's my little darlings?" Raygirl said as she picked them up and kissed them. "Kuchi and Mame were awesome, Mummy! Meme was mean." Sparky told Raygirl. "Your kids are kinda cute, but not as cute as my sister." Memetchi said as she left. "We have to go! Bye! See you tomorrow!" Mametchi said as him and Kuchipatchi left. "What nice Tamagotchis...except Memetchi." Raygirl said.

Will Memetchi become fond of the twins? Find out in Part 3, coming soon to a Fan Fiction topic near you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back