music star food glitch!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
hi guys :) i have a question

so i got my music star :)

but, i bought a hamburger on it, and 1 second or so later it reappeared, i bought it, my tamagotchi said "sold" and a second or so later, it reappeared, the same happened when i bought a pineapple, is this a glitch or is this normal??

thank you in advance :)

The shops run our of stock with food once you buy them - they will restock at certain times of the day.

From binary:

The MusicStar's shop restock times are 7:00 AM (some characters are still asleep for a while after this time), 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, & 6:00 PM

it restocked the food immediately, so this is a glitch!?

i bought a hamburger, and when i waited for like 1 second or so, it reappeared! the same happened with a pineapple, it just restocked the food immediately! is this normal???

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that's how it works on mine with food. You can buy it a few times, but then it stops restocking immediately and you have to wait. But with non-food items, it should not restock immediately. Also, the food isn't a one time purchase, you have to keep buying it or you will run out. Each purchase will give you 1 of the food.

No, it's supposed to restock foods automatically. This is because when your Tamagotchi v6 is an adult, it needs to be able to buy lots of food, as store bought food is virtually their only sustenance.

So buy as much food as you want. It doesn't cost very much compared to the amount of money your Tama has. :)

THANK YOU! :D

i'm so happy to know that it isn't a glitch :)

do you guys also have had that when you buy food on the music star that it restocks the food after literally 1 second or so?

do you guys also have had that when you buy food on the music star that it restocks the food after literally 1 second or so?

No, it's supposed to restock foods automatically. This is because when your Tamagotchi v6 is an adult, it needs to be able to buy lots of food, as store bought food is virtually their only sustenance.

So buy as much food as you want. It doesn't cost very much compared to the amount of money your Tama has. :)

The Music Star is praised for it's shop being restocked very quickly. :)

lol, I know, but I just wanted to ask if you have come across this yourself

Yes, it happened to me many times. Probably not after one second (I don't visit the shop one second after I already visited it), but after a minute or two.

no, i don't mean revisiting the shop, but after you bought something, just staying in the shop and waiting

As long as it was the same item that reappeared, yes. The SOLD sign doesn't last long when your Tamagotchi is a Teen/Adult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back