music star school invitation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

My music star is a teenager now and got her invitation for school around 10: 35 am or 10:36 am or so, I don't know, but it's weekend now, so it's easy to get the invitation early, but when i'm at school i'll be home around 4 pm or sometimes 6 pm, can I still get an invitation then?

thank you in advance :)

I think the time for the School Invitation is random, so yes I think you will get it at that time. You'll get it at some time of the day.

After you get the invitation, you can go to the music school whenever you want as long as your tamagotchi is a teen; you don't have to get a separate invitation each time. You just go to the door icon and click away, and you should just have to press B a couple times until you get to the school practice game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
no, because when my tama became a teen i couldn't choose the away option anymore and i had to wait for the band manager to come, well i think it was the band manager, it could be the music teacher too

tumblr_inline_mlojdtm9na1qz4rgp.gif

no, because when my tama became a teen i couldn't choose the away option anymore and i had to wait for the band manager to come, well i think it was the band manager, it could be the music teacher too
It's probably not the band manager, the away option can be selected if the Band Manager comes. Question - Before the away option was deselectable, could you go to the Music Studio and play the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back