Music Star Band Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
Ok you know when your tama is an adult and it can have a job like the cupcake or fruit job, how do you play the game with all your band members? Thanks!

Unfortunately, you cannot attend your job with your band members. You only meet them when you do street performances and concerts.

After going to the door icon and selecting "Away", it will direct you to the Music Studio. I think you just have to press "A" a few times to get to the Game. Only for Adult and Senior stages, of course.

I think what you're referring to is how the game is played? Well it's pretty simple actually it's similar to the band practice mini game you could pay as a teenager, anyways to play the game you have to click the corresponding buttons as the bars move over the arrow that is at the bottom of the screen, to hit the top bar you would hit the left button, to hit a bar that's in the middle you would hit the middle button, and to hit the bottom bar you would hit the right button, also make sure that the bar is directly over the arrow.

Oh, silly me. :p

This may help you as well -

24l3bdx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back