Help in picking the right tamagotchi/spotting a fake too! thanks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliga

Reaction score
Hey everybody Im new here, and I need some help! I recenlty downloaded a tamagotchi app for my son on my phone...needless to say he wont leave my phone alone -_- I forgot how fun these things used to be, his birthday is coming up in two months and thought I would get him one! I had three growing up the tamagotchi angel (my favorite) dinkie dino not sure thats a tamagotchi and a virtual kid one lol anyways Im looking for any help I can get in picking a good one for him he is turning 6yrs old....I might get one for myself!

and also Ive looked everywhere, and only place I see to buy from is ebay... I just want to make sure Im not buying a knock off! it been a while since Ive seen these little guys thank you so much!

Im considering getting this one, is it a knock off? looks real? that is the picture the seller is using.

https://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r762/sliga26/T2eC16NHJGwE9nySfb8BRHZO5Ngg60_57_zps72a91c9d.jpg

It's a Dinkie Dino and I believe it's real but I don't know why you'd get him a Japanese version, I'd get him one of the Tamagotchi Connections, my suggestions would be either a V4 or a V5 both are English and are fun and easy to take care of,

Here's a link to a V4 sale on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-2006-BANDAI-Tamagotchi-V4-Virtual-Pet-Eng-Ver-4-EXCLUSIVE-DESIGN-Bee-/230970666139?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c6ecac9b

And here's a link to a V5 sale on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-Tamagotchi-VERSION-5-V5-Familitchi-TAMA-HOUSE-ORANGE-NEW-/140928126327?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item20cff88d77

Thank you for your reply I will check those out. :)

I wasnt specifically looking for a japanese one I just looked for dinkie dino on the search since I owned one yrssss ago! and thats about one of the only good priced and original looking ones I found. does it make a difference while your playing/caring for them?

I would highly recomend a tamago for your son. Me and my brother both have one. I take care of my as well as I can. My brother on the other hand will leave his alone for days and it never dies! It is also very easy to care for. Feed it, play with it, care for it when it's sick, clean up after it, and marry it. You can also buy the cutest little toppers that will give it extra games and shops. I hope he likes any tamagotchi you decide to give him. ^_^

Thank you for all the help! I will read the links and look into the tamagotchis mentioned! I still have sometime until his bday is here. but Im def getting him one. he seems very interested but also guess who will be taking care of it when he goes to school lol so easy to care for is good! :)

ok I just had to add...Im reading the links right now. and they really help thank you! I had no idea what the difference was between them and new features on the newer ones. !

ok I just had to add...Im reading the links right now. and they really help thank you! I had no idea what the difference was between them and new features on the newer ones. !

I just wanted to update for the people who took the time to help me out! truly appreciate it...We ended up getting three different kinds of virtual pets! after watching way too many reviews on youtube and reading up on stuff. ended up being more of a pre birthday gift since I wanted him to pick......he fell in love with a dinkie pet space creature or tako seijin, which even though not a tamagotchi still seemed pretty cool! and while at it ordered the rakuraku dinokun as well..."childhood memories" and also got myself a Tamagotchi Angel! how I loved this little guy when I was younger. figured it would be something both me and my son would enjoy together! so again thanks for all the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back