The Tale of Twinkle and Sparky: The Video Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Synopsis: Inspired by the fanfiction, "The Tale of Twinkle and Sparky", the two babies begin their own adventures together in the Glade of Dreams, and Tamagotchi Town! With the help of Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi, they conquer anything! Only this time, Twinkle and Sparky's parents have been captured by Andre, the Black Lum. The babies' powers can be discovered throughout their adventures as they try to defeat the evil Andre and his evil clutches.

NOTE: This is a fan-made video game based on my fanfiction. The Tamagotchi characters are guest characters and will help Twinkle and Sparky. I will help out with the sprites and some of the mini games. World Generator means that you can vision what the worlds would look like.

Sprite Creators:

Chama (Me)

Dazzilitchigirl

(Open)

Mini-Game Creator:

Chama

(Open)

(Open)

World Generator:

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

Music Finder:

(Open)

(Open)

(Open)

Level Creator:

Chama

(Open)

(Open)

Characters (Needed as Sprites):

Glade of Dreams Category:

Twinkle and Sparky (Twinkle is finished)

Rayman

Raygirl (can be fan-made)

Andre the Black Lum

Tamagotchi Town Category:

Mametchi

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

Guest Characters:

Kuchipa Family - Papapatchi, Mamapatchi, Chibipatchi, Onsen Moguratchi (Tama Pet)

Mame Family - ChaMametchi, PapaMametchi, MamaMametchi, BaguBagutchi (Tama Pet)

Meme Family - Memepapatchi, Mememamatchi, Imotchi, Chitchi (Tama Pet)

Note: There are emotions with the sprites: Idle, Talking, Happy, Sad, Win, Lose. I will help with some of the emotions and sprites. ^^

Worlds (assigned to each character and family):

Glade of Dreams (Rayman Family)

Tamagotchi Town

Mame City (Mametchi and Mame Family)

Guruguru Town (Memetchi and Meme Family)

Patchi Forest (Kuchipatchi and Kuchipa Family)

Fairy Council (Andre the Black Lum)

Music Tracks (can be used as MP3s with the Youtube-MP3 converter):

Rayman Origins OST- The Lum King - Needed, Must be put on loop mode throughout the level

Big Bad Bill and the Woolly Blue Hoodoos - Go Do The Hoodoo - Needed, Try to make it an instrumental track, must be on loop throughout the level

Jake and Dancing Bug (25 minute dance) - Needed, Put it on for 45 seconds when Twinkle or Sparky gets a powerup and it fades while the music does

Keyboard Cat - Needed, Put on loop mode throughout the level

Credits Song: Lugia's Song- Pokemon 2000: The Movie - Needed, Must be played throughout the credits and fades at the end

Note: There are more music tracks you can suggest to me if you want. I'll happily accept them.

Levels:

"Twinkle and Sparky's House - Prologue"

"Mame City - Home of the Mame Family"

"Guruguru Town - Sweet Stuff!"

You can give me other names for levels, if you want. ^^

Our mission: To make this game feel more alive!

Have fun, guys. I'd be happy to help you all.

UPDATE: My Dad got me GameMaker, so I get to make my game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you actually going to program this? If you are, you'll need programming software (I recommend Scratch or GameMaker for beginners but you can only make basic programs on them). I can help you with Scratch if you choose to use that, since I've made lots of random games using it.

Whether it's going to be made or not, I'll help with sprites. However, I recommend that you set some requirements for size and style of sprites so it all fits in and looks good.

For the Tamagotchi video game, a colour palette and sprite size was specified and all sprites had to conform to it. I suggest we use something similar here, but not copy anything from the Tamagotchi game. This does sound very similar to it but there's nothing wrong with that as long as it's not too similar.

EDIT: Sprite requirements:

• Adult character sprites must be around 60 x 60 pixels. I recommend using MS Paint for spriting. For characters that need to be smaller, like Twinkle and Sparky, make them about 40 x 40.
  • There is no specific colour palette but please don't use bright neon colours or too much shading. I can edit sprites with incorrect colours but it's better if I don't have to.
  • Sprites must have a black outline only 1 pixel thick.
  • Please don't shade behind or below the sprites.
  • Use correct colours; the sprites need to resemble the pictures of the characters that are given.

Thanks for the requirements. I am now starting to make Twinkle.

Twinkle Sprite:

21o1s44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back