The Cat Returns!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
HELLO!!! so the other day i was walking around my house ans my brother said '' sis come here and look at this'' so i said ''sure'' . he was showing me some hayao miyazaki films and i saw the cat returns, and i remember seeing so previews for it, so later that night i look it up, and i found a place to download it so i did and i watch it! it is like MY FAVE MOVIE now! i love it so! it is a great movie for any kitten or cat lover! it is a fun a cute little story that will (probley) touch your heart. has any one else seen that movie? if you have not yet seen you should because you love it! thank you for reading and thanks for the comments! <333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91CGFjA9aRw
this video may contann some spoilers, but not big spoilers. this is kinda like a preview as i see it. pls watch the movie!!!
i do not own the video

and here are some names:
girl: haru
cat in the suit:baron (his real name is longer)
the fat cat: muta​

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nice movie - although it didn't make me love cats more!

I prefer several of the other Hayao Miyazaki movies : Totoro / Spirited Away / Whisper of the Heart (which also kind of features the Baron a little!)

As discussed in the Hayao Miyazaki thread on this forum : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/184880-hayao-miyazaki/ ;)

Oh my gosh I LOVE Hayao Miyazaki movies!!!! When I get a chance very soon I will watch that movie! Thank you so much for posting this!!!

at tamamun, i have seen spirited away, but not the other two. i plan on seeing them soon. i also like castle in the sky, i watched that movie SOO many times!! i think its cute.

and at tamagotchialice, i love his movies too! the only way i could watch the movie was by downloading, but it was well worth it! and yes you are welcome! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back