Non-fixable MP3?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Hey guys!!! Okay I REALLY need you're help, NOTHING seems to be working!!!

So I have a GoGear Vibe Phillips MP3 Player. and when I turn it on, it seems as if its working like normal.

Until it comes to the screen after the start-up screen. Then it has a box that pops up that says 'Your subscription tracks have expired! Please connect to your PC to have them renewed' or something. After that, every second, a box pops up that says 'DRM license not available when you press play! The songs never play, and I dont know whats wrong! I let my friend borrow it then she gave it back saying I gave it to her like this...yeah right!

So I ask you guys if you can help me? Thank you in advance!!!

Is this a help?

I think you have to probably have the right software on your computer(which your friend may have) and then trough that renew your subscription while connected? I'm not sure because I'm not acquainted with this kind of MP3 player.

...After that, every second, a box pops up that says 'DRM license not available when you press play! ...
It appears that your player contains copyrighted tracks (DRM means 'Digital Rights Management'). It's a way of adding "protection" to copyrighted music files to prevent piracy, and it looks like your "license" to play the preloaded tracks have expired, thus making your player unusable.

Stefan Bauwens thank you for the link!

ichiro.malfoy thanks for explaining it to me! I got it fixed, thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back