tamagotchi craft ideas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

Here, you can post your tamagotchi craft ideas, photo's of your crafts, stories about your crafting of tamagotchi. Also, you can post photos of a tamagotchi you decorated, or post ideas about decorating tama's, and stories about decorating your tama's :)

When you have an idea for a tamagotchi craft or decorating a tama for example, and you want to share it, you can do it here, I hope you guys will have a lot of fun with this topic!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a pattern for a Mametchi plush if you want one, I made it for another tamatalker.

ooh nice :) , do you only send it to people in a PM?

Its a sewing pattern I made it for any fabric, it uses 3 colours, and you need to use machine and hand stich or all hand stich. Its not complicated as its only a front and back so good for first time sewers. You will have to PM me your email address if you want it as I dont have it anywhere to download.

Here's a list of Tama stuff I've made:

• at least 2 Tama bedrooms (one for here and one for NZ)
  • 2 Himespetchi plushes
  • 3 Violetchi plushes
  • a Memetchi plush
  • 2 Babytchi plushes
  • half a Mametchi plush
  • some random bits of felt that say "Tamagotchi" or "Tama" on them
  • 2 or 3 mini cushion things stuffed with tissues (not sure exactly how many since I had to rip one up because I really needed to blow my nose and couldn't find other tissues :p )
  • about 5 mini cushion things stuffed with cotton wool (again, not sure how many since some are in NZ)
  • 4 mini "books" for my Tamas
  • a random bag/purse with a 2-D fabric Lovelitchi stuck to it.
  • a random clay thing. I can't even remember what it was supposed to be since it broke
  • another random clay thing that said "Tamagotchi" in hieroglyphs since I was pointlessly learning them
  • something else related to my previous interest in Egyptology; a cardboard pyramid with stuff about Tamas written in hieroglyphs
I can't even remember all of the stuff I've made and most of the things I listed are now broken. But if you want to ask me how to make one, I'll tell you the best I can.

I really want to make a Kiraritchi plush but I know it will fail and I don't even have time. :(

ooh nice, I would want to make a plush too sometime, like a chocolate plushie :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back