eBay seller: webwebo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if any of you have bought from webwebo on eBay?

I won an auction on a Tamagotchi Plus in January - I paid for the item and it was marked as shipped. I expected to receive it mid-February, it is now May and still nothing. I sent the seller a message in March to enquire after the product, but have still not received a response. I'm not too upset, as it was around $25 but I am still feeling disgruntled at the waste of money and lack of communication.

I'm wondering if this is a once-off mishap or whether we ought to be wary of this seller...

Let me know if you have any opinion on this,

- daniinthetardis

You need to open an "item not received" case with Ebay. Whether a seller agrees or not...they are responsible for ensuring that that item is in your hands once it is shipped out and if you haven't received it you could be entitled to a refund. I've only dealt with the seller once and didn't really like them. My item was extremely late arriving and I sent a message and got a snotty, defensive response back. After that, I don't care how alluring the deal is I won't shop with them again.

Odd, I've bought from him a few times and never had an issue. o_O Sounds like your item got lost in the mail, file a claim like was suggested if you still have time to do so.

I bought from this person too and I got my item wicked fast :eek: they were really kind and courteous too

I just bought an Ocean from him on Sunday....hopefully I actually get my item! Good luck getting your item/money back, hopefully everything will work out in your favor :)

I delt with him/her before and I had a little trouble with the item but we fixed it...they were pretty good for communication and polite,but again the tamagotchi was suppose to be new in box and definitely wasn't lol...I haven't purchased since but I cant say either way...but you are MOST DEFINITELY are insured and should begin a case as you have 45 days limit after the suggested arrive date to get your money back!!!you might still have a chance so do it! I sell all the time and I know the rules trust me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back