Portal 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hello!!! so anyways i would just like to say i LOVE portal and portal 2. the story line of portal/portal 2 tie in with half life ( a game made by the same ppl that made portal, hope that makes sense :eek: ). anyways there are clues threw out the ( or easter eggs as they call them) and the ones left by rattmann ( a person that does not appeir or seen in the game but is in a comic by the company that made him) the clues that he leaves do not go past about chap 3 or 4. so anyway getting to the main part of this topic, we were playing the game for like the 50th time today for no reason and we found a new clue!! it in chap 3 test chamber 11. it is behind the paniel on the wall that the light bridge comes out of! we played it so many times before and never found this one! so i love portal/portal 2 alot! it is one of my and might be my fave game! has anyone else heard about or played the game before? it only has 4 voice actors. one of them being ellen mclain! she acts GLaDOS and the turrets and whatnot. also in wreck it ralph vanellope ( or whatever her name is) makes a reffrenc to portal by calling ralph a ''grumpy gladys'' as you can see she says GLaDOS wrong but thats ok! i say it wrong most of the time. so anyways portal is amazing and is never played it you should! its a GREAT game! i would play th first portal first because it makes more sense of corse! anyways that you SOO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Portal and Half Life series are good games indeed ^^ Have you ever played Half Life ? It's a pretty old game

yes i played all four of them! they are very good games. there are also portal refrences in half life, mostly episode 2. they is a port on HL 2 episode 2 that you see a video of the borealice ( whatever the boats called X3 ) and if you look closey you will see a turret, and on the blueprints shown in the video ( the video is on the game btw ) you can see one that has to name ''GLaDOS'' on it! so yes i love portal and half life! still waiting for half life 2 episode 3! B) :wub: :)

My brother really liked that game at one point. It was rated 12 because of "violence, swearing and internet" but he didn't see any of that. The only "violence" was shooting stuff that wasn't even alive and there was absolutely no swearing. As for internet stuff, since when was the internet only for 12 and up...?

It looked like a really hard game, I didn't even want to try it, but I recall the graphics being quite good. You had to make portals and go through them and stuff...I can't remember, but my brother liked it.

portal is not that hard... it is at first when you are learning how to use the portals and stuff but other then that it's not that hard. that games graphics are very good too! mostly portal 2 but still. and did you'r brother get the orange box? if he did thats why it was rated the way it was. for half life mostly. half life has swearing and violence but mostly killing zombies and stuff like that. i don't think portal 1 has swearing in it but portal 2 does. they are both great games! gabe newell owns a amazing game company! :wub: :wub: ;) :) ^_^

I saw a full size replica of the portal gun. Looked really good! It was £100 though ($150)

It is a great game mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back