The Golden Circle - Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Well, I'm seeing many people create AMAZING fan fictions these days, so I decided to write one. Get ready for my next failure! :p

--------

Mametchi was surrounded by the darkness of Tamagotchi Planet. Yes, darkness. You probably think that I'm crazy, since Tamagotchi Planet is the "warm hearted planet filled with smiles and happiness". Not anymore. It is currently a dark, cold planet filled with lonely, sad Tamagotchis. Anyway, Mametchi walked a little far to see if one of his friends were outside. There was no sight of anyone. "Yet again.." Mametchi sighed "No one outside.." He decided to take a short walk to Kikitchi's house when he got a sudden phone call. Finally putting on a slight smile, he put his phone near his ear. "Hello. This is Mametchi!"

"Ah, hello my friend. We need great help," The Gotchi King replied. The Gotchi King! He never calls anyone unless if he really needs help.

"King..I'll be on my way" With full seriousness, Mametchi departed to go to the Gotchi Kingdom.

Mametchi reached the Kingdom to see a big suprise. Spacytchi wandered innocently among the Kingdom's pillars as he grinned at Mametchi. Completely ignoring Spacytchi, Mametchi bowed and questioned "Gotchi King, it is a pleasure to be here. What do you need help with?"

The Gotchi King handed Mametchi a gold circular shaped ornament which had jewel shapes carved into it. "Find the jewels to fit into these shapes."

"Any clues or investigations?" Mametchi was blank, he was expecting the King to explain to him in a more detailed way.

"Ah, sorry pal." King explained. "Well, I see you are quiet extraordinary, so I am sending you to Earth. All around Earth, four jewels are hidden. These jewels are in houses and public buildings. I want you to find them and put them in this thing called The Golden Circle. After you put them in, Tamagotchi Planet will be back to being happy again. Remember, it all relies on this circle. So don't lose it!"

Spacytchi gave a jealous look. "But..Gotchi King..How can I--" Mametchi mumbled.

"You have three helpers to help you." Memetchi, Yumemtchi and Kikitchi waved at Mametchi. "Good luck, you'll need it."

Mametchi reluctantly let out a smile and transported to Tamagotchi Planet using the special device. The golden Tamagotchi P's.

Meanwhile I, thirteen years old, was happily playing on the computer. Let's just say that I'm your typical teenager. I love music, and what mostly all teenage girls love. Except for one thing. Tamagotchis. I was so excited because I ordered a Tamagotchi P's and it was going to come this week!

"Sweetie, there's mail for you!"

Could it be what I thought it would be? I rushed downstairs to find that there was a package at the door. I quickly opened the package and..I totally forgot! It was the Tamagotchi P's guide book which I ordered two months ago! Better late than never.

I threw the book on top of my 2-weeks-old homework, and was quickly flipping the pages. "This can't be right!" I mumbled to myself "It's in English! Surely there must be something wrong.."

To be continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back