Waiting :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1017

Reaction score
hello!! its me! anyways i am still waiting for my tamagotchi p's to get here. it has been 12 days since it shipped. so, when you guys were waiting for your tamas what did you do to pass the time? i listen to music and surf the web and ofcouse i come here! i was just wondering what you guys do to pass the time thats all! thank you so much for your comments! :wub:

i just looked at your page. if you have 4 tamagotchis and a camera, there could be all kind of photos and ideas for making stories and projects.

i wanna make a log specifically for that: sheer creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
my page?.... oh! you mean my log right? sorry if i have not updated in a while, i will when my tama p's gets here! and yes that is ''sheer creativity'' ^_^ i think you should try that.

btw if that was my log you were talking about thank you for checking it out! and thank you for your comment on this topic! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was waiting for my Tamagotchi iDL-E, what I did to pass the time was go here! But at school, I was always so excited that if you look through my stuff, you'll find almost all of my papers have at least 1 drawing of an iDL on it! Lol I was so obsessed back then! At school I also hurried with my work...strange thing though... when I did get my iDL, I wore it around my neck on a lanyard. Every time I had it with me, it would help me work somehow. :huh: And if my teacher were to take it away, I would go slow until she gave it back. xD

When I was waiting for my tamas to come in the mail I also doodled ALL OVER my school work. The characters, shells, anything! When I doodled the characters people just tell me they're cute.. They don't know what they actually are. ;) And of course, I have to go on Youtube and watch pretty much every single video on the specific version. I get to learn about it without even having it in my own hands! :D I also came home and went straight to the mail box every day! When it came I was so so so excited! That's pretty much what I do.

I went shopping around for lampwork beads and charms to make my iDL's chain holder thingy. Can't seem to find the right word to call it right now.

When I was waiting for my tamas to come in the mail I also doodled ALL OVER my school work. The characters, shells, anything! When I doodled the characters people just tell me they're cute.. They don't know what they actually are. ;) And of course, I have to go on Youtube and watch pretty much every single video on the specific version. I get to learn about it without even having it in my own hands! :D I also came home and went straight to the mail box every day! When it came I was so so so excited! That's pretty much what I do.
This is EXACTLY what I did!!! xD

I have recently returned to TamaTalk because I just ordered an ID-L off of ebay!

But, one problem. It's from japan. It was in good condition and the seller provided a picture of it laying on their rug. The seller also had a good rating so I bought it for 28$, which is cheap for a Tama now.

But going back to the problem, I have to wait until June 10th to recieve it!

D:

Oh well. Have you guys (or gals) ever ordered a Tama from Japan and had to wait? I know with the Tama P's, most of you are STILL waiting!

Yup it can take a while. It's usually not the seller's fault though, international shipping just takes forever sometimes. I'm currently waiting on:

1. Tamagotchi ID station

2. Tamafure (for the tamasuku)

3. Kakeibo (pink!)

4. Entama

They're taking forever to get here though.

I don't think I've ever gotten a tama from Japan, I almost got an ID-L but instead got an angelgotchi because I didn't want to wait half a month.

I play video games and watch videos of people playing video games :3 while waiting for a tamagotchi to come, I can never do schoolwork because I'm too excited about my tamagotchi in the mail to think about schoolwork. Everyday, after I walk home from school and I'm thinking "It probably hasn't come yet", though I still run to my house feeling excited and looking in my mailbox. Just yesterday I got a V4.5 in the mail which was a big surprise because it wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow! I love when that happens :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back