- - - - -

Kuri's Log

• Please log in to reply

• kuribotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:29 AM ( #1 )

Hello everyone!  ^_^ 

My Entama came in the mail today. I was very excited. After I opened the package I lay my eyes on the design, it was very nice. I love the red and black theme, it has GUTS written on it too. Nothing wrong with an ungirly design modern Bandai. This is probably my favorite design I have of any Tamagotchi. 

After I pulled the tab, entered in all the information, the little egg began to wobble. It hatched into a boy! I don't know Japanese, do I just named him with a single musical note that is in the characters. He was the Meme family baby. I fed him, and played the games. I must say, the games are a lot of fun! However, I really suck at the intelligence game.

A solid hour of caring for the baby, he evolved into his toddler stage. I love the Meme family toddlers and babies. He got mail, inviting him to the Preschool. After being greeted there by the lovely teacher, he was accepted into the Preschool. 

I wasn't sure how to get my Entama to go to Pre-School, but without any warning this little animation appeared on the screen. 

His skill points currently show:

Intelligence: 14
Creativity: 13
Social: 32

That's all for this entry. :D

03 May 2013

Last Post

04 May 2013

• kuribotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:45 AM ( #2 )

Hello everyone.

Today my Entama evolved into his teenager stage, Gourmetchi!

Straight after his transformation, we received something in the mail. After reading it, we headed to the school, where Gourmetchi sat a test to see if he could get accepted. Luckily, he was, and he made it into the Social/Kindness class. 

Gourmetchi's skill points currently show:

Intelligence: 25
Creativity: 21
Social: 40

I'm finally getting the hang of the games, they are very fun. :)

Edited by Kuribotchi, 04 May 2013 - 12:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments