Does anyone know this type of Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an EnTama. Its practically the american V4 but with a few tiny differences.

That is an EnTama. Its practically the american V4 but with a few tiny differences.
YAY! Thank you very much, I was pretty worried I would never come to understand this >.> After checking out the Entama, I was able to find translations. Thank you again! :)

Thanks so much for the links! ^^ They'll surely help me alot *O*

May I also ask, is there a tamatown available for the Japanese EnTama? O_O I've been trying to google it for some time, but somehow I can't find one :eek:

No, sadly they have closed Tamatown for the American servers and Japanese servers but the european one has the v3 and v4 town left but you can't enter it with your tamagotchi entama ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, sadly they have closed Tamatown for the American servers and Japanese servers but the european one has the v3 and v4 town left but you can't enter it with your tamagotchi entama ;)
Yeah..sad to say they closed almost all TamaTowns, but possibly one day they will re-open? :)

EnTama is the Japanese V4...As already said. :)

I dont think they come in English, only Japanese.

Awww that's too bad :angry: Oh well, thanks for answering guys! You helped me out a lot =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back