Pokemon Feels

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Well, in this topic you can tell ANYTHING you felt while playing any Pokemon game.

For me, well...Okay, so I had gotten Zekrom on Pokemon White, and I knew the game was nearing its end, but I didnt want to think about it...I almost fainted all of my Pokemon when I was battling N, but I managed to defeat him (barely). And when Ghetsis (or whatever his name is) came in and started insulting N, calling him stupid and everything, I was just so mad, I didnt even care what he had said. I just skipped through everything he said until I had to battle him. Come on! All my Pokemon were almost dead! But luckily, I had a level 86 Palkia I hadnt used on N..so I used it on him! Killed his pokemon in a single hit each. But when N left, and the game ended, I started crying. Not as in 'boo-hoo, he's gone'...but I was bawling. I was hugging the DS and squishing my face to my pillow. I sat there, crying as the credits rolled by, for almost 2 HOURS! The game's end was so sad and dramatic, now I am DESPERATE to get Pokemon Black and White 2 for cheap! I want it SOO bad, my big sister said that N comes back! :D :D :D But anyways, when I heard that N really didnt hate Pokemon, he actually loved them, then I wasnt surprised! I knew something was up since I met him! But WOW....the game's end is like no other...but now there is absolutely NOTHING to do! I want Black and White 2 but I'll never get enough money..probably it will take me 2 years to save up... either way, when N said 'Farewell' then I kept it on that screen for a long time! Then I cried for 2 hours when the credits started...I will miss him..I cried for MANY reasons...because N left, I was probably never going to see him again, I had nothing to do now, I didnt have Black/White 2, and mainly because the game was over. If I had had Black/White 2, then the second I beat Pokemon White 1 I would stick in Pokemon White/Black 2!

Anyways..this topic you can talk about all your Pokemon Feels. :')

Well... when I'm fighting a champion I feel super pumped to defeat him/her. And don't worry N comes back. You can ride the Ferris wheel with him on Fridays and battle him every month after the story ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back