Photo
- - - - -

I reset my tamagotchi id L.. this the 2nd one.omgg!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

phillipsebastian93

• phillipsebastian93 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:33 AM ( #1 )

I reset my tamagotchi id L.. this the 2nd one.omgg.. i want all of my tamagotchi character to be really perfect. The reason :i forget to give my perotchi to dress up her with Cake dress.. so after get fourth tamatomo sticker ,My Perotchi carrying a plain.. Dammitss,i can't hold my self to not reset.This always happen..

Replies

Views

Started

05 May 2013

Last Post

05 May 2013

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:54 AM ( #2 )

Ok? Is a topic really necessary?

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:40 AM ( #3 )

Ok? Is a topic really necessary?

^THIS

I don't mean to be rude but ummmm...... This topic is completely unnecessary. The place where you placed your topic is What happened to my tamagotchi?! Which obviously suggests that this place is for new or troubled tamagotchi owners that are experiencing some problems to their tamagotchi. Your problem doesn't seem to be a problem on the tamagotchi unit itself but it's with you as a person since, as you stated, that you keep on resetting it because you want your characters to be perfect. I don't think this topic can be moved to anywhere since it's just you with your "resetting your tamagotchi stuff because I want it to be perfect thingy." You can just put this on your status or you can go to TamaChat to share your experience with your tamagotchis. Please read the rules before doing anything :))

tamatown123

• tamatown123 user photo

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:12 AM ( #4 )

I'll ask a Guide to move this to "What's on your Mind?" ;)

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:14 AM ( #5 )

If you like to record all of your Tamagotchi activities (which most of us likes to do as well), you can head on over to the Tamagotchi Logs section and start your log from there. :)

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:45 AM ( #6 )

Its a good idea to either log your tamagotchi. Otherwise, doing so in this way creates spam.

Also please be aware where you are posting. Watch what words you type too. (the vulgar ones)

-topic locked-