this is where you can watch Tamagotchi anime.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipsebastian93

Reaction score
Hi everyone tamagotchi fans for all of you who do not know where to watch Tamagotchi anime Japan.You can go to Japan. and then You turn on a television,and it will show you all tamagotchi anime started from episode 105.the link is on comment.but if the link doesn't work type たまごっち!not tamagotchi because this is japanesse website. i will give you the link.Hope this will helpful :) :newmametchi:

tamagotchi Fans. please like my facebook Tamagotchi fans page,i will uploaded photo about tamagotchi history,tamagotchi wallpaper,tamagotchi collection,news,link on Youtube channel about tamagotchi such as "my Favourite is Ra Tamazone,Gotchi Br,Tamame20,PokemonMijumaru1,Jenny lee,TheAngelofmusic1989,TamagotchiFreak061,mjyuma211,030 mametchi , and my tamagotchi journey EVERYDAY :) :) :) . So check it out Guys.. GO GO TAMAGOTCHI!!! here is the link link removed :gozarutchi: :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this advertising...?
IT IS :) )

I'm sorry if I also warned you about something in your other topic and this too :( ( We appreciate you giving us tamagotchi fans links to the beloved Tamagotchi anime and that's good. Giving helpful information to others is always good ;) BUT the second part of your post is completely advertising. I always see you advertising this too in your status page and that's alright. But please... Not on the forums. Maybe put it in your signature. Please be aware of the rules. I'm not a guide to do this but please refrain from doing these things. As I said in your previous topic, please refer to the Rules. Please see this too No Personal Website Advertisements , PLEASE READ.

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Watch'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back