Tamagotchi Light

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Light - Tamagotchi idea.

Icons:

Stats Icon (Black and grey Box) - Shows the general stats as other Tamagotchis.

Food Icon (Pizza) - Has Meal, Snack and Starter. Can also show the Tamagotchi's weight (The weight is can also be seen in the stats screen).

Bathroom Icon (Bath Tub) - Here your Tamagotchi can brush its teeth, go to the toilet, and take a bath.

Happy Icon (Smiling Face) - You can access Praise, Toys and Favourite Things (Shows list of favourite food, places to visit etc.)

Sad Icon (Sad Face) - You can access Scold and Dislikes.

Games (Football/Soccer ball) - You can play Games.

Shopping Icon (Shopping Basket) - You can access the Shop and your items.

Connecting Icon (Door) - You can connect to all English Tamagotchi versions and send and recieve items and Gotchi Points.

Chat Icon (Speech Bubble) - You can take your Tamagotchi somewhere and it will chat with someone by choosing options like "Yes" and "No".

Pink Circle - You can spin a wheel to get Gotchi Points! (Only one time per day)

Jobs/Vacations (Paper) - You can try sign up for a job, and if you have enough money you can go on vacation!

Simple Options (Black Box) - You can pause, reset, or send your Tamagotchi to the adoption centre! You can even look at your past Tamagotchis in the Memory Book.

Each design has only stars. The price would be $38.99 because it has WAY more features which I will include soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=JjSL7tsEvuo

Look at this video for pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty cool design, you have a lot of great ideas! I'm excited to see what other features you're thinking about. I especially like the vacations and spinning a wheel to win points. :)

the adoption center sounds like a great idea.

but i would definitely just stick with the original icons (but perhaps add more features to them).

That is really good! It would be a perfect idea, however I personally agree with TamaGuyJayy that you should keep the original icons. This would make it look more professional too :)

Anyway good luck with developing your Tamagotchi idea :D

You're right..Maybe keep the past icons the same and keep the new icons just like the newer versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back