Photo
- - - - -

Weirdest dreams EVER?

weirdest dreams ever sleep omg

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Murotchi

• murotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:22 PM ( #52 )

Last night I had a dream where I was in a heart surgery and I was awake the whole time and saw the whole operation. It was... weird and creepy. o_o

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:36 PM ( #53 )

Erot...........dreams about Meta Knight?LOL

pighat09

• pighat09 user photo

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:23 PM ( #54 )

i sometimes have REALLY inappropriate dreams for an 11 y/o. but one time i had a dream that i had a male reproductive organ and i swore a lot and beat my cousin up. thats not all, but i lost my old dream journal. 

TotallyTamagotchi

• totallytamagotchi user photo

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:34 AM ( #55 )

A cat ran under a hotel bed and I woke up. xD

WiiYoShi14

• wiiyoshi14 user photo

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:26 PM ( #56 )

I had the weirdest dream like 2 weeks ago, and I clearly remember.

I was a tamagotchi, and I was fighting mametchi, he threw me at a wall. Then I was throwing gameboy games at him. Then I was in an apple store, and I bought an iPhone, and some guy stole it, and then I was in jail, and I killed myself, then I woke up. It was 4 AM.

There's way more to this dream, but I can't be bothered to write it all out.

I also had a dream where I went to target, and got a Devilgotchi for 15$. I was so happy, and when I woke up, I was cursing because I didn't get one.

I question my dreams sometimes...

Spoiler

Edited by WiiYoShi14, 09 April 2014 - 06:36 PM.

• PurplePyonkotchi00! likes this

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:15 PM ( #57 )

So last night I had a very weird and kind of embarrassing  dream. It was Thanksgiving and our whole family came up. My cousin (who isn't really my cousin. She just was in my dream) was offering to hypnotize anyone who wanted it. I decided to say yes to make her happy and she tried to hypnotize me into thinking I was a maid who was married to the toilet. :o I don't know if she actually did hypnotize me or not but after that I started cleaning the house. And no, I got nowhere near the toilet in my dream. :P And the next day I saw her walking by (I wasn't hypnotized at this point) with a bunch of old ladies. She ran up to our house and started knocking on the door viciously. I knew she was going to ask me to walk with them and I didn't want to so I just kept quite hoping she'd leave. Then she tried to look through the window! But we have this lace curtain up and it makes it impossible to see inside. Then one of my friends came over and started doing the same thing!... Then I woke up. 

Trust me my dreams aren't normally this weird.  

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:40 AM ( #58 )

Last night I had a very...strange...dream about Minecraft. Basically, IN REAL LIFE (not the dream) I applied to be a moderator on my favourite server and I was accepted (yay) except I had to wait for a position to become available. I am totally not impatient, and I'm not trying to get any of the current moderators kicked out, but in the dream I was. In the dream, one moderator and one administrator kept going out of their way to be horrible to me - setting traps in my house, spawning monsters to kill me, destroying my buildings etc. So I screenshotted all of it and reported it to the server owner so the moderator and admin would get banned and I'd become a moderator. I would NEVER do anything like that for real, but in the dream me and some really nice and helpful server staff turned mean. Which was weird. :P

ALL my dreams nowadays are about that Minecraft server and the people on it. I have many dreams about my crush, and the 2 people who I think have a crush on me. And I have many dreams about the monthly server events - auctions, UHC team PvP (if you don't know what that is look it up) and Enderdragon killing (look that up too). And stuff on the server forums. Recently I had a HORRIBLE nightmare about someone using the "dislike" button on one of my posts, my worst fear besides crabs and slides. Yay.

EDIT: Wondering about the lack of text talk? What with auto correct it actually takes LONGER to type text talk on my iPad so from now on I use text talk only on my computer.

Edited by dazzilitchigirl, 15 April 2014 - 03:42 AM.

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM ( #59 )

I dreamed that I was playing "Yoshi's Island DS" again (I don't have the game, thank goodness), and Baby Mario wasn't there...it was Baby Skrillex (Baby Mario with Skrillex Hair and Glasses XD) who was on Yoshi's back. I thought, "How did Skrillex get there?!" and his cries were replaced with Dubstep whine noises. My ears were hurt enough with Baby Mario's crying, but Baby Skrillex's cries made me calm down. XD

When I saw that, I had a weird look on my face. As soon as I beat the game with him, he popped out of the screen and said, "Thank you!" in a sweet voice. I hugged Baby Skrillex and decided to keep him. XD

Well, that's my dream.

PurplePyonkotchi00!

• purplepyonkotchi00 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:50 PM ( #60 )

Okay, to start things off, a long time ago I had a cat named Specter. I've been thinking about how strange of a cat he was recently (he was a pretty odd cat, but he seemed to like me a lot) and it almost seems suspicious. But anyway, to the dream...

I was at my house, and atop these 2 rocks stacked on top of each other was a cat. (the 2 rocks is where Specter used to always sit, keep note of that) The cat could talk, and her name was Spirit. (Our yard is filled with dogs that try to kill our cats, so we have to keep them inside.) I had to guide Spirit to on top of a grill so the digs can't get her, and I was very surprised how well she listened to me (for a talking cat). After that it got pretty hazy, but I remember leading her into our house and having to run away from something so I could set her free to somewhere (I remember distinctively yelling "Run Spirit, RUN!"). That's when I woke up. 

But later that day, I was trying to come up with a name for a character in a story I was writing, trying to find another word for spirit (cuz the book involved a lot of gods and spiritual things, so why not make a pun for a name?), but then guess what word also meant spirit? Specter. I remember naming him after a character from Ape Escape 3 (anyone played that game?), so this was shocking to hear that his name unintentionally meant spirit, the name of the cat from my dream. Strangely, I think there is still some sort of connection going on... But yeah, that was my strange dream.

Edited by PurplePyonkotchi00!, 18 April 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:18 PM ( #61 )

ok, once i had this magiquest dream where EVERYTHING WAS TOTALLY WEIRD!!! i was at great wolf lodge and there were these weird quests that reminded me of the compass quests in kansas but I WAS IN WISCONSIN!  there was also a picture of a beach sort of like shadowquest but with no timer, Xavier was blond apparently and there was this "session plant" (i didn't understand it either) that had warts 3 of them to be exact, and my guess is that it grew more warts as the days passed.  and, blonde! Xavier's backstory was on the screen o.e

WISCONSIN DOESN'T HAVE XAVIER!!! (i wish they did though, that would be epic)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weirdest, dreams, ever, sleep, omg