Spring Bank Holiday Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
27th May 2013

Yes I know there is other hatches in May however both seem to be going no where and clashed date wise (sorry if Im stepping on toes). I thought it would be a good idea to start a new one away from both dates.

So why the 27th? Well Im from the UK and its a bank holiday in spring so perfect start time, "The spring bank holiday, also known as the late May bank holiday, is a time for people in the United Kingdom to have a day off work or school. It falls on the last Monday of May but it used to be on the Monday after Pentecost."

Spring hatch!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185606-spring-hatch/?do=findComment&comment=3226286

Japanese tama hatch

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185452-japanese-tama-hatch/

The rules:

- Any tama is allowed

- Im not going to faff with time zones so any time on the 27th is fine

I will be running my P's and iD L what will you run?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will join with my iDL if thats fine! :3

P.S. Yay you linkied my topic!!! :33

I'll run my Tama which i'm running on the day ( I always switch :p )

dvj21t.jpg

Here's my blue v2.

@daniin, i seriously just looked up the character chart for the ketai. very simple and great selection of characters. makes me want one..

young oyajitchi!! XD

I are ready :3 (yes, are)

Great I'm glad Im getting really excited

Edit I've stocked up on loads of AAA batterys

Hey neonmoo are we just seeing how long we're running for or are we getting to a high generation or something.

Just seeing how far we can go before people get board of logging. We could aim to get all the character options as that's possible across all tamas

I'll join with my P1 since nobody is running any vintage here! Plus we have different tamagotchis that'll make this hatch unique!

1 day to go!

Tamas at the ready!

I will be running my tama Ps and iD L they are currently on generation 2/3 I really dont want to reset them so will be running from there, with plenty of pieces and hopefully I will be able to find my IR phone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back