Zombie's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieButterflies

Reaction score
Welcome to my boring log about my Tamagotchi raising. Warning I tend to go off topic at times. What I have running:

Version 3

Tamagotchi color

Tamagotchi iDL

I recieved my idl in the mail on May first. I was told I had a package, which sent me into a hyper state, Once my family was done listening to me squeal with glee like a five year old, they then shook their heads. I've raised a Kuishinbotchi which I named fruitsalad.(due to his toddler form) Being able to customize clothing is new for me. I dressed fruit in overalls and what looked like a trucker hat. He came off very redneckish. This morning he fell in love with a Watawatachi and had a baby girl. After and hour she transformed into Kingyochi, which is just what I wanted. I've decided to name her Heart.

My poor :furawatchi: heart was broken this morning. You see, Flower was very taken with Fruit, but then she found out that they would never be able to truly be together. Her caretaker was sad to find this out too. A Kuchipatchi who had a crush on her, fixed it for her. They also gave birth to a little girl who later changed into Sakuramotchi which I will call Sun.

When I read about the oldie hatch I decided to restart one of my v3 and ask if I could join. I haven't had a reply back yet but they did like my post. I named him Crona after a character from the anime Soul Eater. I'm not really big on anime but my brother told me to check it out so I did. Crona reminds me of my own state right now, It isn't easy being afraid of people and trusting others. When Crona questions why others like him/her, it sinks in. I do this exact same thing, I question either I should just take off and never look back. Because my mind sometimes tells me my family is better off without me as a burden.

Crona is a :furawatchi: and had a pretty good life, unlike the character hes named after. He helps me water plants at work. I just let him think he is helping.(Tamagotchi + water don't mix well) I buy him toys and food whenever I remember too. Sometimes he ends up a little overweight due to working but at the end of the work day I do my best to remember to take it off. Last time I raised an oldie I got really attached and when my v4 reset itself it broke my heart. My then 21 year old self shed a few tears as I reminded myself that Monk wasn't really real. I do the same thing when one of my animals die from old age in harvest moon.

Care:

Heart

Hungry:Full

Happy:pretty much full

Happy Stamps:Empty

Sun

Hungry:Three bowls full

Lucky Items:Missing four

Crona

Hungry:Full

Happy:Full

Training:Full

May 8

Was lazy yesterday with my logging. I want to add pictures soon but have to buy the camera batteries. Yesterday Heart turned into Painaputchi and was celebrating a birthday. I was very confused and was sure I had programed my own birthday right.(in my old age of 27 I must be going senile) After doing research I found out this was normal with idl. Thats different... Heart is now a Lovelitchi.I bought her a pink princess dress and tiara. Heart loved the dress and wore it to her concert. After everything was said and done we went to a cafe of some sort. Whatever she ordered she every did enjoy it. Today Heart adopted a Hapihapitchi from doughnut park. She also went to visit he father Fruit. Visiting Fruit got me thinking about what bad parents tamagotchis make. They have their kids then stick you with the responsibility of their newborn offspring. That then brings up a tamagotchi based Maury show in my mind. God I need help...

Thinking about shutting my color down for a while. With having the idl going its getting hard to carry around everyone. Working in a garden center isn't tamagotchi friendly. Sun is Chamametchi right now. Not only did it rain here in my world it also rained pretty much all day in Sun's world too. No heart cloud/rainbow/clover on a day like today. Poor Sun.

Crona is10 just about to hit his oldie stage. Had to rescue him today from the jaws of a very pleased ferret. Abby has been taken with the cover I made him and decided he needed to go into her hidey hole with the rest of her treasures. Crona did some shopping with me today. We both debated which plants I should pick up. He knows that while I'm knowledgeable about plants, I don't have much of a green thumb. My family calls me a serial plant killer.

Heart

Hungry:three rice bowls full

Happy: one bar empty

Happy Stamps: three full

Sun

Hungry:three rice bowls full

Lucky Items:three missing

Crona

Hungry:full

Happy:three hearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Running three tamagotchi proved to be to much for me. I love my idl but until I can get something made to protect it I'll just not use it. I stopped my log as soon as I started it. I do want to get my log going again.

Crona is going to be twenty-five tonight. He goes everywhere with me. If I have to take a bath hes placed somewhere near by so I can check on him. His hearts very rarely go past one missing heart. I have screwed up two times with the lights.(five and thirteen minutes late) I now keep him on a lanyard after work as a reminder. Its safe to say that I am attached to Crona. Today we went to the Columbus Flea market. No virtual pets sadly. :( I very rarely find anything anymore. Thrift shops even turn up empty many times. I sometimes have dreams about finding rare tamagotchi. I did enjoy a tasty lemonade and some cheese fries while I was there.(been doing this for years)

Name: Crona

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Crona had deal with putting on extra weight today. I do try to keep it down. The v3 has nice games too. Heading is my favorite but I also like get and flag too. My most favorite is slots from the v2. He is back down to a healthy weight of 30lbs. Cleaned and fed Crona through out the day even though I could get in trouble. Nice thing about tamagotchis is they aren't noticeable like say a cell phone. I'm not to concerned because while I could get into trouble, my work is more worried about people on their phones then me. Thinking about maybe trying to start my v2 again by making use of the pause feature. I bought some white lace bows for Boo, my aqua colored furby. She looks adorable in them and they match her sweet personality. Sadly my friends furby has a busted tail sensor. Sometimes it works but rarely. I'm not experienced in surgery on furbies so I'm afraid to poke around to much. I bought Coco at the thrift shop and decided to give as a gift to my friend who couldn't afford the new furby. She is losing her home and her old furbies were stolen. I feel bad that the tail isn't working. :(

Crona

Hungry:One missing

Happy: Full

Weight:30lbs

Latest posts

Back