NEED HELP ! CANT LOG OUT OF TAMATALK !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
I need help! My tamatalk has not been logged out for days. I tried deleting cookies. Nothing works. I have a brand new laptop. Windows 8.

Yes, if it doesn't work by clearing the cookies, wait for a few hours or a day, and (hopefully) the problem will be fixed. :)

thanks so much Binary !!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you know all this stuff?

Try this: even if you're logged in already, go to the login page https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login untick the box "Remember me" then log in again. Then log out, delete cookies, and close your browser. The next time you visit TamaTalk, it should not see you as already logged in.
uh Binary, when I was at college, it worked. I did everything as told. But when I got home an accessed my brand new laptop (the one that had the tamatalk account unable to log out) I couldn't log out. Tried everything.

Maybe you have it bookmarked logged in? (random idea)

Try closing out of everything. Turn on internet browser again and clear cashe and cookies. Those are under internet options. Then try Tamatalk again?

Hmm.. That's strange. But may I ask why you want to log out of TamaTalk so bad anyways? Is it just your laptop or every computer you logged on to?

If your computer has you permanently logged in then anyone who uses your computer will have access to your TamaTalk account.

Hmm.. That's strange. But may I ask why you want to log out of TamaTalk so bad anyways? Is it just your laptop or every computer you logged on to?
as Binary said,

If your computer has you permanently logged in then anyone who uses your computer will have access to your TamaTalk account.

So that's why.

I didn't dare try it on my college computers cause I don't wanna end up like this.

Ah. Maybe clear your browsing history? Or you could just keep deleting cookies. It might work sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back