Looking back on your life, what do you regret?
Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:09 PM
*Topic moved to 'Non TamaTalk"
Just a note so that everyone understands... the description for "What's On Your Mind'* forum is :
"A forum for everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis. "
Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:58 PM
Not exploring that abandoned house when I had the chance. It was house in the country in the middle of the woods. I'm fascinated abandoned places.
.Letting myself worry to much.
Not buying more Vintage Tamagotchi six years ago.
Edited by ZombieButterflies, 08 May 2013 - 04:37 AM.
Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:55 AM
Coming out in Highschool. I wish I'd waited till University because after coming out the last few years of School were awful.
Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:33 PM
Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:12 PM
I regret not learning to vocalize my thoughts in person better.
Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:52 PM
Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:42 AM
- whatever I did that made me an incredibly fussy eater
- whatever I did that made me take 1-4 hours to get to sleep in my own time zone but about 15 minutes in the opposite time zone
- trusting anyone in real life with my TT user name. My old friend (who I now dislike) has my user name and she could seriously ruin my life with it
- not coming up with a way of getting rid of drawings sooner. Now I always rip them up, soak them in water, crumple them up and throw them into the pond near my house but out of sight of it. I used to just stuff them in my drawers and someone's going to find them in the end
- not making up code words sooner. Now I write everything in a code I made up but I didn't always do that, and like the drawings, someone will end up finding stuff I've written.
- and here's what I regret the most: Making a few horrible posts in an RP on here...I very rarely lose my temper but I did on TT once, and it's NOT something I want to happen again.
Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:08 PM
My 2nd biggest regret is ripping my Digimon's packet whilst I as opening it . Could've got $100+, but its only worth 50
Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:15 AM
I regret the decisions I made in 2008, as I made those decisions to keep everyone else around me happy, and that is probably why that year was horrible.
Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:56 AM
I regret all the times I got angry with my mom now that she's gone.
I regret not getting into Tamas sooner and selling all the Tamas I had after I did. I also regret not buying more than I did.
I regret not hiding my favorite NES games from my half brother.
I regret never trying to do anything with characters I created.
Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM
Wow, this is such a thought provoking question!
I think a big regret I have is trying to fit in, in middle school. I used to be really comfortable with who I am/my interests until I started noticing that people would make fun of me or purposefully avoid me. I then went in the complete opposite direction and did EVERYTHING I could think of to fit in....changing how I dress, what I read, what I talked about, keeping my opinions to myself...it took me a long, long time to get out of that pattern and to accept that there will always be things that make other people not like me, but it's a waste of my time to try and please those people.
Another is losing contact with friends...life gets busy but in the end my friends and family are more important to me than anything else like school or my career (but I haven't been acting like they're that important because I got all caught up).