How long we can keep Tamagotchi id L characther?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipsebastian93

Reaction score
now i have lovelitchi,how long i can keep her with me. i already got two happy symbol and i don't want to get the 3rd one,because i am waiting for 48 hour adult happy symbol. after i get the 3rd symbol from 48 hour adult. so totally i get three happy symbol. first and second i got from item(clothes,accesories) and the third i got from 48 hour be an adult symbol. Can i keep her until 5 or 6 years old? and then after that ;) i will give her "item" to get the fourth symbol. so in my notebook My lovelitchi will get 5 or 6 years old.

IDL characters don't get "old" so forever as long as you care for them or until you decide to marry them to another tamagotchi.

IDL characters don't get "old" so forever as long as you care for them or until you decide to marry them to another tamagotchi.
i mean in notebook the age still update or not. if i keep her about 7 days without give her last happy symbol(4th one).after that i give her the fourth happy symbol when she is age 7,is she will be recorded as age 7 or stay on age 4 on the notebook?

It will be recorded as 7 years if you keep her for 7 days and so on. The age will continue to update even if you get all your happy symbols.

It will continue to age until 99 and it stops there.
so in the notebook my pet will record as 7 yr old.because i got this problem before,sorry for my english. This is the story. so i get mametchi for 4yr and then after get 4 happy symbol. it will record as 4yr.even if i play like 5-7 days.even if i change accesories or clothes,it doesn't change in notebook if already have 4 happy symbol(this is mean my tamagotchi already record in notebook with 4yr and accesories and clothes can't change anymore on The notebook,i am not talking about tamagotchi character in his house,iam talking about the notebook that record my tamagotchi data, i know this is complicated, So my question ,if iam not giving my tamagotchi idl character item(for the last happy symbol).can i keep her about 7 days until the age about 7yr and then i give her an item that can give last happy symbol(i keep her for seven days with three happy symbol after that i give the last happy symbol after she is turn to 7 yr) is it will record in notebook as 7 yr or 4yr? Thank you

It will be recorded as 7 years if you keep her for 7 days and so on. The age will continue to update even if you get all your happy symbols.
so in the notebook my pet will record as 7 yr old.because i got this problem before,sorry for my english. This is the story. so i get mametchi for 4yr and then after get 4 happy symbol. it will record as 4yr.even if i play like 5-7 days.even if i change accesories or clothes,it doesn't change in notebook if already have 4 happy symbol(this is mean my tamagotchi already record in notebook with 4yr and accesories and clothes can't change anymore on The notebook,i am not talking about tamagotchi character in his house,iam talking about the notebook that record my tamagotchi data, i know this is complicated, So my question ,if iam not giving my tamagotchi idl character item(for the last happy symbol).can i keep her about 7 days until the age about 7yr and then i give her an item that can give last happy symbol(i keep her for seven days with three happy symbol after that i give the last happy symbol after she is turn to 7 yr) is it will record in notebook as 7 yr or 4yr? Thank you

The age recorded in the notebook is the age when the character becomes a "Tamatomo" character and not the actual life span.

If you get all four symbols at age 4, 4 is recorded.

The age recorded in the notebook is the age when the character becomes a "Tamatomo" character and not the actual life span.

If you get all four symbols at age 4, 4 is recorded.
Thank you ichiro.. one more question if i get 4 happy symbol at 27,is it will record 27 on notebook?

The Tamagotchi can live for longer than 99 years, it continues to age, and get older however the counter that tells you how old it is stops at 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back