Info Battery Life on Tamagotchi id L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipsebastian93

Reaction score
Hi guys, i got my tamagotchi idl 4 april 2013,and the battery runs out 8 may 2013,i played this tamagotchi id l everyday. 1 day can play about 2 hour it count of all activity. so battery life for Tamagotchi id L can survive about 1 month 4 day if you play it everyday and consistent play. I hope this will help for New owner of Tamagotchi id l. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It all depends on the brand of battery the person is using dear. And even then, there will be differences as all batterys are unique.

Nice to know. I bet it's somewhere around the same battery length with the p's. Or any other colored tama for that matter. :blink:

What battery did you find out this information with? Each battery is different, for example - I bought cheap ones on eBay, and they only lasted 1-2 weeks, whilst the ones that I purchased from Washbournes lasted me 3-4 weeks. It all depends on the company and brand that manufactures the battery.

i use Alkaline ABC millenium power,

"It also depends on the sound usage and how high your contrast is" it's true. Note : i rarely using sound,could be said i am not to use sound at all,for saving battery life. for birghtness i use 50%.

i use Alkaline ABC millenium power,

"It also depends on the sound usage and how high your contrast is" it's true. Note : i rarely using sound,could be said i am not to use sound at all,for saving battery life. for birghtness i use 50%.
Your battery will probably last longer if your contrast is at its lowest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back