Do you think that Tamagotchi L.I.F.E will create more apps?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordboss

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently downloaded the new Tamagotchi life app and I am really enjoying it! It is a little different but is slowly letting me back into the tamagotchi world after a short break.

I was wondering if the Life brand will crete new version of the app, such as the P2, Angel (new version) ect, hopefully they will as this could make Tamagotchi popular again. What are your views and opinions on this, and do you think that new versions will be released?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the first app is successful enough they may release other versions, like P2, ocean and Angel. They may have to reduce the difficulty if they release Ocean. From what I've heard that one can be a pain.

It is a pain! Trust me, its is really hard to get it to stay alive aha! :D

Yeah, mine died on me two times. I had to give up and tab it for the meantime, lol.

I've been checking Bandai Japan's homepage, and while I'm being an "antagonist" by saying I haven't seen signs of them saying that they will port other versions into mobile, there is always that possibility.

I think they will create more apps. WE DON'T WANT TAMAGOTCHI APPS, WE WANT MORE TAMAGOTCHI TOYS!!!!! The tamagotchi apps sucks!!! Bandai needs to do is finish creating more new tamagotchi toys. I think thats goes for every tamagotchi owners who agrees with this post. Am i right Tama Owners?

Oh gosh, I really hope they don't. But knowing BanDai, they'll probably just do what makes the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back