Seriously FUN RP- Plz join!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicstar1

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to this Role Play! In this RP you can be WHOEVER you like! No bad language please!

How to join in your character:

Tama Name:

Tama Gender:

Age (12-79):

Your username:

A bit about your character... (this does NOT have to be your Tama. You can be ANYTHING!)

Some RP rules:

I am the basic Admin of this Forum.

I will elect 3 and ONLY three more Admins.

Bad language will not be allowed, if you swear- your out.

No bullying- TamaTalk is a bully free place, let's keep it like that.

No rude subjects to be talked about.

And the most important one....

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Hi there peeps!

Just to say, if your Tama's gender is different to your own, feel free to change the NAME and GENDER

Heyy, it's Admin of Seriously FUN RP here!

Mine is:

Tama Name: Mollie

Tama Gender: Female

Age (12-79): 21

Your username: musicstar1

A bit about your character... My character is a comfortable sized, well off Buisness Woman. Mollie LOVES to have fun and is always hanging out with her friends when she can!

Music xx

Tama Name: Maxwell

Tama Gender: male

Age(12-79): 15

Your username: Violetchi luv

A bit about your character... Maxwell is a silly and fun teenager who loves to party!

Maxwell: Let me see... *looks at puzzle* So we've got to connect the thing to the yellow thing... No... Let's try the orange thing with the um... *sees a cloak swish by* AAAH! It's Nightmare! Uh... Will super glue work? Sorry... I don't know what this is.

Tama Name: Lyra
Tama Gender: Girl
Age (12-79): 12
Your username: Totoro :D
A bit about your character... (this does NOT have to be your Tama. You can be ANYTHING!): This is future Lyra, what I hope her to be now..in this RP she will be a UraMemetchi (even though I probably cant get this Tama on V4). She is very happy and playful, but is serious at times. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyra: Hi! How are you doing? I'm full because i ate a lot of waffles. Want some? *hands over a gigantic sack of chocolate chip waffles*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back