Asian V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilness

Reaction score
Hello, I have been searching through the websites and images but still haven't found a picture of this tamagotchi I am about to buy - this one (a picture from my ebay email account from the seller because the one i wanted is out of stock) - it looks like an asian version, it has a house anthenna and a key, just like the ones from binary's gallery on taiwan brochure, but its color is beige and it has red, pink and yellow swirls and 'tamagotchi' written on its top... it comes with DVD, I don't know its language but I hope it is english :) I do not think it is a fake, but still... :-| have anybody of you ever seen tamagotchi in this design? thank you :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen this particular design before, however the fact that the Bandai logo is there is a good reassurance. Also the name isn't misspelled like Tomagotchi or Tamakotchi.

Ra,

Thank you very much for your answer, I think the same... so we will see what will come to my house :)

Looks like you bought yourself a really nice Tamagotchi! The packaging looks fine and that is one of the way they were packaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back