- - - - -

Asian V5?

asian v5 familitchi beige

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

evilness

• evilness user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:32 AM ( #1 )

Hello, I have been searching through the websites and images but still haven't found a picture of this tamagotchi I am about to buy - this one (a picture from my ebay email account from the seller because the one i wanted is out of stock) - it looks like an asian version, it has a house anthenna and a key, just like the ones from binary's gallery on taiwan brochure, but its color is beige and it has red, pink and yellow swirls and 'tamagotchi' written on its top... it comes with DVD, I don't know its language but I hope it is english :)  I do not think it is a fake, but still... :-| have anybody of you ever seen tamagotchi in this design? thank you  :mellow:

Edited by evilness, 10 May 2013 - 12:16 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

10 May 2013

Last Post

26 Jul 2013

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:15 PM ( #2 )

I haven't seen this particular design before, however the fact that the Bandai logo is there is a good reassurance. Also the name isn't misspelled like Tomagotchi or Tamakotchi.

Ra,

• evilness likes this

evilness

• evilness user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:28 PM ( #3 )

Thank you very much for your answer, I think the same... so we will see what will come to my house :-)

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:58 PM ( #4 )

Looks like you bought yourself a really nice Tamagotchi! The packaging looks fine and that is one of the way they were packaged.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:46 AM ( #5 )

Yeah, that's definitely a real Tamagotchi!  I bought an English version of that and the DVD is great.