Two player games for Xbox360/PS2/Wii?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.//StoryTeller//.x

Reaction score
So my sister and I love playing video games together. But unfortunately we've kinda played our only two player games like a bajillion times and need something new. We're also a bit picky on what we like. So, by these standards:

~Must be two player

~Must be for Xbox360/PS2/Wii

~Must have an actual plot line

-Cool, maybe cliche hero saves the world story

-Not too complicated, but not too simple that there pretty much is no story at all

-Possible humor elements

Do you know of any games that would meet our standards? (Also, I am 16 and my sister is 14 but we prefer child appropriate stuff. Actually, it must be child appropriate. No way we'd get away with buying something with gore/sexual content/profanity.)

Anything Spyro the Dragon/Legend of Spyro/Skylanders is out of the question. That's what we've been playing a bajillion times.

portal two COOP. it is really fun. its not too hard but not so simply either. me and my brother (i'm 13 and he's 15, going to be 16 in august) love playing it. there no gore or anything like that. it is for the XBOX360. and it has a good amount of humor in it. it may be my fave COOP game yet!

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl,New Super Mario Bros. Wii,Worms: A space Oddity, Any Lego game in general. (I cant think of anything else :p )

Xbox360: Super Street Fighter IV,Minecraft,Portal 2 (there isnt really any multiplayer game on the 360 that does not have any blood)

PS2: Twisted Metal: Black,Super Monkey Ball Deluxe,Guitaroo-Man

So to make it clear: there are LOTS of multiplayer games for the wii but dont really have a plot, almost all co-op 360 games have blood,and the ps2? same goes for the wii and 360.

Wii - Pretty much the usual mario games...Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy, Mario bros etc. For PS2, you may not like this one, but I kind of like Pop Idol :D It may be a bit girly, though. I like Play 3 as well, but you need a camera for that game. It's worth it though, you can use your hands to wave over the buttons just like the Xbox! For Xbox 360..I choose Guitar Hero. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back