Photo

Tamatown

sad bad

• This topic is locked

fingerbuds

• fingerbuds user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:06 AM ( #1 )

I CANNOT BELIEVE TAMATOWN IS GONE FOREVER!!!!!! :(  :(  :(  I was really looking forward to going there after changing my tamago and music star's battery. but when i got on there all it said was OK! don't believe me? see for yourself!http://www.tamatown.com But i am sooooo glad i found tamatalk so i can express my ANGER!!!!!!!! anyways, if any of you know why tamatown is gone, please let me know and rage with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

ps. why are most of the smileys memetchi?

kind regards,

fingerbudstchi  :marumimitchi:

Replies

Views

Started

12 May 2013

Last Post

20 May 2013

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:49 AM ( #2 )

TamaTown is gone because due to the failure of the Tama-Go, BanDai no longer has enough money to keep it running. Many of us are sad about TamaTown being closed down, but unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. :(

Most of the smileys are Memetchi probably because she is a main character and was the easiest/best looking to make.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:54 PM ( #3 )

There are already several TamaTown topics open and people are sharing their thoughts / views in them - please use one of the existing topics such as:

http://www.tamatalk....more-tamatowns/

(it's a site rule - we ask everyone to try to check the forum pages first in case there is already a thread open about the same-or similar- topic) ;)

Many thanks! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sad, bad