Can anyone tell me where i can download tamagotchi the movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipsebastian93

Reaction score
i just saw this page,but already know this movie for a long time,but i can't find where i can download and watch it. I try search on Nosub,they just got anime episode. The title is Tamagotchi—Lost Child In Space!? and in japanesse language. えいがでとーじょー! たまごっち ドキドキ! うちゅーのまいごっち!? Tamagotchi: The Movie (Japanese: えいがでとーじょー! たまごっち ドキドキ! うちゅーのまいごっち!? Eiga de Tōjō! Tamagotchi Dokidoki! Uchū no Maigotchi!?), literally Appearing on Film: Tamagotchi—Lost Child In Space!?) is the first Tamagotchi feature film. It was released in movie theaters by Toho on December 15, 2007, and on DVD on July 23, 2008 in Japan. The movie was released on June 1, 2009 in English. It is followed by a sequel.

this is the link from wikipedia about this Movie..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamagotchi:_The_Movie

Can anyone tell me where i can download tamagotchi the movie?Thanks before ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Its likely online... But it is copyrighted, protected. So your only choice to to watch it. If you search the movie by name, it might pop up. Just know if you actually download it, its illegal to keep. (due to copyright)

Otherwise, if this is the first movie... You can purchase a Music Star bundle pack and it will come with the movie.

Its likely online... But it is copyrighted, protected. So your only choice to to watch it. If you search the movie by name, it might pop up. Just know if you actually download it, its illegal to keep. (due to copyright)

Otherwise, if this is the first movie... You can purchase a Music Star bundle pack and it will come with the movie.
Thank you sailor,yep i know about copyright thingy. this movie is so rare, i already search anywhere,this is 2009 movie.i seen on Youtube,people only post "Tamagotchi movie 2009 part1" guess what? i am not watch that :) because if i watch that clip. and then suddenly cut by ending part 1. i think i will cry for that. The movie is really really nice,but to be honest with you.Tamagotchi it's Fun and enjoyable.but Many people don't like it that much.this is why we are can't search tamagotchi movie like other. Japanese anime movie that success like "spritited away" "the secret world of arriety" by Hayao Miyazaki it's really easy. Because that movie is booming in the world.even pokemon movie also easy to search.but tamagotchi you need to go to japanese website to find it ,and all with japanese language,but i enjoy watch tamagotchi anime even in japanese. i watch it everyday all the episode. don't lock and close this topic maybe there's some people know about this.Thank you for reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back