Wooper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup :) ) He/She's really cute and he/she's also based on a very cute animal called Axolotl ( which only few people know :( ( ) But his stats aren't that high but his type combination is awesome! Water and ground!

one of my favorites too.

i remember raising one all night long on my silver version to catch it up with the rest of my team.

i miss those days X)

I remember taking a stop to train one too. I think I even started collecting Wooper cards for a while. (simple trades with my buddies) makes me wonder if they are in the most recent black/white games... I don't recall ever running into one or battling one. Otherwise, I need to look in my games to import one...

I remember taking a stop to train one too. I think I even started collecting Wooper cards for a while. (simple trades with my buddies) makes me wonder if they are in the most recent black/white games... I don't recall ever running into one or battling one. Otherwise, I need to look in my games to import one...
I dont think they are on Black/white...I completed the game without seeing even one D: I think all you need to do is PokeTransfer from one game to another for them to be on Black/White :)

wooper.jpg

I love that pokemon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back