What are you thinking about right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of how terrible it is how almost everyones getting a P's except for me

I'm thinking about how much I want to use my new laptop but it's going to take pretty much all day to finish with all the set up D;

I'm thinking about how I have a new computer on the way. No more will I have to deal with the ancient,outdated, stubborn, annoying piece of crap that I am currently using.

I'm thinking about how much I want a new laptop as everyone else is getting one, and deciding whether I should have gone for the scuba diving course or asked for a computer instead. Oh well, the diving course is complete and it was both the best and worst experience of my life. Best because I got really close to wild seal pups, worst because I had to roll backwards off a boat wearing scuba gear almost as heavy as me.

End-of-year exam week finishing on my birthday. :( If I could've been born just one day later, I wouldn't have my birthday on exam day!
don't worry! my b-days always end up on a day when everyone has do work and what not. for 2 years in a row we were packing to move on my b-day. so don't feel bad! just put on a smile!

I'm thinking of how terrible it is how almost everyones getting a P's except for me
i am sure you will get a p's soon! i waited a LONG time before i could order my p's. and i would pray that i could order one, i would ask my mom non-stop. then my dad said i could since i have the money. i did and 3 days later i found out i could order it and get it less then 2 weeks later. i have been waiting over 3 weeks now. i am sure you will get one soon. just be thankful for what you have so far. something i need to do more. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How I have bad news for somebody and I don't know how to break it to them. :/

The fact that I still have homework (at least it's a 3 day weekend!).

And that we have semester tests, my first 2 on May 31. :eek:

ga061128.gif

How hungry I am, how good a meat lovers pizza would be right now, when my mom is coming home from her job, and if she does will she bring food? O-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back