- - - - -

what hair style do you like?

libbytchi hair

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagirl1017

• tamagirl1017 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:53 PM ( #1 )

hi! i have been looking on youtube and what not at hair styles. my friends and family say i look best in a bun (sock bun) what do you guys like/look best in?

Replies

Views

Started

14 May 2013

Last Post

22 Jun 2013

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:57 AM ( #2 )

A plain ponytail...I can't do my hair in any other style, not even a plait. I can barely brush it. :P

tamagirl1017

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:07 AM ( #3 )

is it too short?

SeeraTheBoss

• seeratheboss user photo

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:24 PM ( #4 )

I like mine just how it is.. I usually wear a hat,though.- u -
Sometimes i have a little frog hair clip,though. I think i look silly in a ponytail.

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:47 AM ( #5 )

is it too short?

No, it's not too short at all, it's past my shoulders. I just can't be bothered to learn to do anything with it except brush it. Nor am I interested in making myself look nice. The girls at my school spent ages doing their hair one day and I spent the whole time revising science. :P

violetvioletchi

• violetvioletchi user photo

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:10 PM ( #6 )

I've had my hair in all kinds of styles but I do think the fun thing about hair is that you can change it around and it grows back. I've had my hair very short (to the point where I could put it in a "fauxhawk". Dyed it blonde and blue...I like my hair down the best because I like the way it frames my face but ponytails are fun, braids, messy buns...x) I also like accessorizing with like bows and hair clips.

tamagirl1017

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:40 PM ( #7 )

No, it's not too short at all, it's past my shoulders. I just can't be bothered to learn to do anything with it except brush it. Nor am I interested in making myself look nice. The girls at my school spent ages doing their hair one day and I spent the whole time revising science. :P

at dazz, at first when i stared doing my hair i looked around on youtube and i was like ''there is no WAY i can to these!!!'' but after trying some i got better and better at it and now i like my hair in a bun. sometimes a ponytail. soon (maybe even tomorrow) i am going to get my bangs cut short to about right above my eyes. when i was a little girl i would do it all the time!

I've had my hair in all kinds of styles but I do think the fun thing about hair is that you can change it around and it grows back. I've had my hair very short (to the point where I could put it in a "fauxhawk". Dyed it blonde and blue...I like my hair down the best because I like the way it frames my face but ponytails are fun, braids, messy buns...x) I also like accessorizing with like bows and hair clips.

yes i think it is fun to cut my hair. the thing is about my hair is that it takes FOREVER to grow back. i want mine long it is about armpit level. i dont really use hair clips or anything but i would like to soon. and i LOVE things like messy buns!

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:26 PM ( #8 )

I look best in a French braid, but ever since I re-cut my hair, it's pretty hard to put my hair in a French braid without it falling out.

I also like to wear my hair down, layered, just about shoulder-length and parted a little to the right. But if I take a shower right before bed, my hair ends up sticking up in crazy places and I have to just wear a ponytail.

tinkeepie11

• tinkeepie11 user photo

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:28 PM ( #9 )

I'm terrible with making anything better than a ponytail, even a braid, and I look bad with a ponytail, so I usually put a small clip in my hair to match my outfit. I love hair clips :D

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:52 AM ( #10 )

I normally wear mine loose because its generally okay like that, but alot of times I'll pull it into a high ponytail with some strands at the front loose and tucked behind my ears uhh yeah not much inspiration there sorry UnU

tamagirl1017

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:09 AM ( #11 )

I'm terrible with making anything better than a ponytail, even a braid, and I look bad with a ponytail, so I usually put a small clip in my hair to match my outfit. I love hair clips :D

im not so good at ponytails myself. and i like hairclips too i just dont have many of them sadly

(at sugary) i think that is very cute! i like it. for some reason it says personality. and i sure both of you have a lot of that!!! in a good way of course !!!!!!

I normally wear mine loose because its generally okay like that, but alot of times I'll pull it into a high ponytail with some strands at the front loose and tucked behind my ears uhh yeah not much inspiration there sorry UwU 

Stay_gold_

• stay-gold user photo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:01 PM ( #12 )

I look best when i wear my extensions and curl all back, as well as a sock bun(: ♡ yay for hot buns

x.//StoryTeller//.x

• xstorytellerx user photo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:24 AM ( #13 )

Side ponytail, baby. Low side ponytail is my trademark look. And fedora/newsie hats. 'Cause I look goooood.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:41 AM ( #14 )

I normally leave my hair down and hold my fringe out of my face with a couple of hairclips. I have too much hair to properly do anything with

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:28 PM ( #15 )

My hair is naturally curly with long layers. It looks best just left down. I wish I could wear my hear in ponytails and stuff, but my forehead is huge. Haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: libbytchi, hair