I wanna buy deco pierce and i want to ask recommend from you guys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
Hi guys, i want to order deco pierce and i see the price is around 20 - 50 bucks on ebay. i think i want to get one.which one should i buy?,just ask for recommend.

-Fairy,baby change,sweet,love,circus,melody

I assume you are not talking about American dollars when you say "20 to 50 bucks". If you are, that is a complete rip-off and you can get them on CD Japan for 5 or 6 dollars.

Well, I recommend the Melody Land pierce, but I don't have them all so I can't say. The Tama Star Circus one looks nice as well.

I don't have any at all but the berry sweets looks pretty cool and the characters and games are good as well!

I assume you are not talking about American dollars when you say "20 to 50 bucks". If you are, that is a complete rip-off and you can get them on CD Japan for 5 or 6 dollars.

Well, I recommend the Melody Land pierce, but I don't have them all so I can't say. The Tama Star Circus one looks nice as well.
Really,Thanks for the info.in indonesia,we just have one seller.and she sell about 10-20 buck aus.i bought my p's from her about 50bucks. ps: in indonesia only her that sell japanese Tamagotchi ,because in indonesia people doesn't really like play virtual pet.

Have they been in stock at cd Japan recently? I would love to not pay eBay mark up for some deco pierces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back