Bad character morality.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Hey folks, so on one of my v2's i decided that i wanted to get a hiratchi, the cute floaty alien character with the antennae, which requires bad care.. Typically i get average to great care adults, so i had to neglect my hinotamatchi, and it worked. It was a win until yesterday..

I had a friend over, so i ended up paying a little less attention to my tamas. I even ruined my perfect care goal on one of my teens. When i checked up on the other adults (3 in total) they were only missing one happy and hunger heart, but Hemphrey (the alien) had all full hunger, but all empty happy. I thought it was a fluke but it happened again later. So it has to be the character i have. I know the happy and hungry drop differently for each character, but this was just bad, and i feel bad for her. In a way i guess the early connection series are similar to the vintages in the sense that bad-horrible care adults still have it tough considering these health issues. I was gonna keep her for 2 days extra before accepting the matchmaker, but i changed my mind because of the above so she just had a girl. It seriously makes me never want to have a bad-care character ever again..really. A few of my favorites are horrible-care characters, hiratchi, gozarutchi, zuccitchi, kiwitchi, and warusotchi. Don't get me started on the bad-care adults..

Do you avoid the bad-horrible care adults even if you think they look cool??

Well, most of my favorite characters are good care such as Mametchi, Himespetchi, Kuromametchi, But I do sometimes neglect my Tamagotchis on purpose to get other awesome characters like Uwasatchi, Spacytchi, and Necktietchi.

I don't really care which character I get so I always try my best to care for them the best I can. I can't bring myself to neglect them. I try to avoid having them drop more than one happy/hungry heart as well. I don't want them to be sad or hungry or have to live in their own poop for hours.

I don't really care which character I get so I always try my best to care for them the best I can. I can't bring myself to neglect them. I try to avoid having them drop more than one happy/hungry heart as well. I don't want them to be sad or hungry or have to live in their own poop for hours.
see... i do love my little tama family, but i do get a little scientific with them in the sense that i do try for different characters by setting the right conditions, i've been successful too. I am amused by anything that grows and i looove biology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back